Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

A3 has announced that it holds a 25% stake in the new airline Animawings

Old Mar 17, 2020, 2:01 am
Original Poster

Aegean Airlines has announced that it holds a 25% stake in the newly established airline Animawings, a member of the Memento Group in Romania, for €412,000.

Memento Group is one of the most important travel agencies in Romania, which the Greek airline has already cooperated for many years through the provision of charter flights, connecting Romanian cities with destinations in Greece (mainly Crete, Rhodes and Corfu).

https://greekcitytimes.com/2020/03/1...ne-animawings/
Old Mar 30, 2020, 7:14 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Great timing, I guess...

But then... RO loses money, not sure about Blue Air - but does not seem to be an extremely successful carrier... So maybe there is a room for another one? At least the investment is not significant...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.