Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Miles+Bonus and ALL - Accor Live Limitless partnership

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2020, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador

Miles+Bonus members have the unique opportunity to enjoy exclusive benefits from the brand new partnership with ALL - Accor Live Limitless program. Accor, the world's top hotel operator and a leader in Europe, features a portfolio ranging from luxury to economy brands that are known for their quality of service. ALL - Accor Live Limitless is the free loyalty program for Accor. Each time you stay in one of their 3,400 hotels, you can earn points and enjoy numerous special privileges, including priority check-in, preview access to private sales, upgrades, VIP treatment and much more.

https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbonus/partners/accommodation/leclubaccorhotels/
Old Jan 9, 2020, 1:24 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

I do wonder how much different is this to their partnership with Flying Blue (or is that more of Accor Hotels instead of ALL?)...rather confused now on this partnership compare to the one with Flying Blue.
From what I can see it does seem A3 is partnering with ALL but Flying Blue is partnering with Accor Hotels.

I would like to see more details on the "special privileges" as the one with Flying Blue does have some advantages to earning points towards status.

Cheers!
Old Jan 9, 2020, 1:39 am

I really don't see what's confusing: neither A3 nor M+B is or was a partner of FB! If, on the other hand, you are wondering about why Accor initiates a partnership with A3/M+B in addition to having been a partner of FB for a long time, that's a different story that should be asked to the Accor management. I expect that they have a good reason, e.g. getting more customers that fly A3, especially now that they're increasing the number of their Greek hotels. Personally, I wish the partnership had come years earlier since when I was flying across the globe, Accor was my preferred hotel chain and I was Platinum with them until two years ago.

PS What exactly do you mean with "A3 is partnering with ALL but Flying Blue is partnering with Accor Hotels"
Old Jan 9, 2020, 4:07 am

Nice partnership I use Accor Hotels and it will be interesting to see what promotions we see going forward.
Old Jan 9, 2020, 6:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by nldogbert

I would like to see more details on the "special privileges" as the one with Flying Blue does have some advantages to earning points towards status.

Cheers!
Has anyone earned "Status points" or "XPs" on Accor or Flying Blue respectively?
I don't, just Rewards points and Flying Blue Miles
Old Jan 9, 2020, 6:42 am

yes I received
Old Jan 9, 2020, 7:30 am

You could choose either Accor or FB for collecting points/miles when I was staying in one of their hotels (pre-XP times).
Old Jan 9, 2020, 1:08 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Is it just me who thinks Accor's website is truly awful!?

EDIT: Oh I see that it has changed, maybe better!
Old Jan 9, 2020, 3:04 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
So as I'm using both FB and M+B I can confirm that there are some differences between them regarding Accor.

With both A3 and FB you can freely convert/transfer your points to miles, and miles to points. That part is the same.

However with FB you will earn twice; meaning that every flight earns regular miles in FB PLUS some Accor points. And every Accor night earns regular points PLUS some FB miles.

For example recently I flew KLM which earned me 4634 miles in FB. At the same time of that flight crediting in FB, the flight credited also 331 Accor points. And a recent Accor night giving 326 Accor points also credited at FB with 131 miles. The amounts of 'extra' miles/points is not huge, but they are free and therefore always welcome. Accor points have a set value of 40 euro per 2K points.

Additionally with FB they are giving out some XP's (Status points in FB) when you join, but that is one-time only and pretty negligible.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 12:30 am

It's only you can convert accort points into miles

For moment I was thinking about upgrade benefits....
Old Jan 10, 2020, 5:48 am

Programs: Mucci du Miel d'Or
Originally Posted by nldogbert
From what I can see it does seem A3 is partnering with ALL but Flying Blue is partnering with Accor Hotels.
ALL (Accor Live Limitless...) is the new name for Le Club Accor, ie Accor hotels' loyalty progamme. It has just been launched and expect Flying Blue will also link to Accor hotels through the ALL programme too.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 8:47 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by ntzanos
Has anyone earned "Status points" or "XPs" on Accor or Flying Blue respectively?
I don't, just Rewards points and Flying Blue Miles
Yes but you need to suscribe to the specifc offer which grants you additional xp after first flight and stay

https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...index.en.shtml

Originally Posted by Xandrios
The amounts of 'extra' miles/points is not huge, but they are free and therefore always welcome.
True , thats why its better to have both choices = ALL or hotelsformiles
Old Oct 19, 2022, 2:15 am

Programs: BA Gold
Does anyone have any experience of the time it takes to credit points from Miles + Bonus to Accor ALL? How long should you wait before chasing?
Old Oct 19, 2022, 2:39 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by polemi
Does anyone have any experience of the time it takes to credit points from Miles + Bonus to Accor ALL? How long should you wait before chasing?
Yes i do , done it twice , usually no longer than 7 working days
Old Oct 19, 2022, 2:57 am

Programs: BA Gold
Thanks a lot fifty_two

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.