Award flight on UA in C

Old Nov 15, 2019, 2:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Award flight on UA in C

I am not able to see any availability for UA flights that are not in Y. Tried multiple TATL and domestic routes.
Anyone else have this problem?
Old Nov 15, 2019, 5:58 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, A3*S, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold
I can see availability on EWR-LHR-FRA in C on UA/LH for today. So it's not a general issue.
Houminer likes this.
Old Nov 15, 2019, 1:53 pm

Programs: A3*G, IB
UA does not release a lot of C redemption to *A. Some people say that availability is a bit better at Aeroplan and M&M for UA C seats. The other *A airlines can hardly offer any seat in UA C if not last minute.

Probably, they fill their planes with cash upgrades and the many tools their own FFP offers to upgrade
Old Nov 15, 2019, 2:33 pm

Programs: SAS
I was able to booked EWR-TXL for late october at the beginning of october, which I changed to EWR-LHR about a week before departure (both in C). Read somewhere that UA C seats only are available on other *A airlines if UA releases saver awards in their own system. I guess chances are better if it’s both during low season and quite close to departure?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.