Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Cannot finish check-in online for IST-ATH

Old Sep 20, 2019, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz

I have called in, used an iOS app, and a web page on a browser on my iPad Pro 3.

I received an email confirmation when I changed flights today and had previously checked in without incident.

Now I cannot get past the point where I should enter my passport number. That page asks for an identify card and does not allow me to enter a country.

When I spoke to an agent by phone, she said everything looked okay except my country of residence. However, I de-selected and deselected my country of residence and still get stuck on identify card.

I have closed browsers and apps more than once and got the same result. Is there a way around this?

If there is no other solution, would there be a kiosk near the check-in counter where I could print a BP and going on to a lounge?
Old Sep 20, 2019, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Well, then what about these scenarios.

I have the eBP for the original flight on Sunday in my iPhone wallet. If I take that to security, will it then show my actual GP for Saturday?

Another option is to show the email that has a coded bar yet claims it is not a proper BP. I used something like that to get through ATH transit immigration yesterday after DL flight then catch TK to IST.
Old Sep 20, 2019, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

When I went for check-out this morning, they saw what the Aegean phone agent saw. They could make the necessary choices and print a BP for me.
headingwest likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 11:01 am

Probably its a bug of the app. I tried to check in from ATH to IST and the app didnt open the APIS 'part' (where you fill in the passport info), so I got the must you go to check in counter to get the boarding card message too.
I used a PC to check in, and it worked fine

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.