Amenity kit now in C overnight flights

Old Aug 3, 19, 5:13 am
Original Poster

Amenity kit now in C overnight flights

These days A3 launched the offer of amenity kit for pax in C that are travelling on overnight flights. I guess that includes all middle-east / east destinations as well as the European overnight ones (e.g. A3609 LHR-ATH).

The offerings are:

* toothbrush/toothpaste
* sleep mask
* comb
* moisturizer/cream for face/hands
* earplugs
* stickers to wake up for food etc.

Haven't seen any photo yet, but apparently they are not branded with their logo.
Old Aug 3, 19, 6:36 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold)
Wow. Don't they keep the lights on during the LHR-ATH flights? Might be difficult to sleep anyway!

A good development though
Old Aug 3, 19, 9:33 am

Programs: A3*G, FB Platinum, HH Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Wow. Flew 2 weeks ago to and from Jeddah at night but didn't receive anything. Would be really nice!
Old Aug 3, 19, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Here is a pic from the internet
Old Aug 5, 19, 1:38 am

Great enhancement to the product especially on Euro overnight routes. I cant think of many other carriers that offers this on similar route block times.
Arrivals likes this.
Old Aug 7, 19, 3:46 am

Programs: KL Platinum, LA Black, A3 Gold, BA Silver, IB Oro
Originally Posted by DELLAS View Post
Great enhancement to the product especially on Euro overnight routes. I cant think of many other carriers that offers this on similar route block times.
In Europe definitely none. I was just thinking if crew can remove the table from middle seat in case you might lie on all 3 seats? I was seriously considering flying night flight to LHR but getting only 3 hours of sleep in technically Y seat, blah....thats not much.
Old Aug 14, 19, 5:02 am

Originally Posted by 747jetter View Post
In Europe definitely none. I was just thinking if crew can remove the table from middle seat in case you might lie on all 3 seats? I was seriously considering flying night flight to LHR but getting only 3 hours of sleep in technically Y seat, blah....thats not much.
Why would you even need the crew to do that? Just lift it upwards and it folds back into the back of the middle seat, which is in fact a "normal" middle seat and can be used as such in an all-Eco configuration. You can even re-adjust the armrests to their regural positions quite easily, if you want to.
Old Sep 27, 19, 3:46 pm

Programs: BA Silver, *A Silver (A3), ST Elite+ (FB), MR Plat
Originally Posted by DELLAS View Post
Aeroflot

Search this Thread