Wiki Posts
Search

M+B Shopping and Dining Partners

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2019, 10:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3, AA, AC, AS, DL, NH, SQ, SK, UA; BW, CP, HH, IHG, MB
M+B Shopping and Dining Partners

Any experiences in earning miles and/or getting discounts at retailers and/or restaurants? Just wondering if the process is easy or difficult, especially if you don't speak Greek...

Also, I really hate that A3 changed their partners page. IIRC, an earlier iteration had a map that allowed you to filter the partners by type and location. Now, it's just a jumbled mess of a list.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 6:22 am

Programs: A3*G, SK*G
The Aegean partners page is quite sloppy indeed... Getting for example a list of all partner restaurants in Greece, from Alexandroupolis to Heraklion, in alphabetical order is most confusing and impractical if you are, say, in Athens. They should at least give the capacity to filter by city or region.

In any case I 've never had any problems crediting miles or getting discounts in any of A3's partner firms in Greece (at least in Athens, Rhodos, and--I think--Ioannina). Beware that in some restaurants you are required to book in advance, stating your status as M&B member. In most of these places their English is at a working level at the minimum, and often times actually quite fluent. Occasionally they even take the initiative to switch to English themselves, rather than tolerate the slow, painstaking attempts of a non-native speaker to keep all communication in Greek... Which clearly improves efficiency and productivity, but at the same time hampers language skills development

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.