Wiki Posts
Search

Denied Fast Track as *G in TLV

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2019, 9:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by frb98mf
I had the same experience of being denied very rudely and aggressively. Unfortunately for them, I speak particularly supercilious Hebrew, so I managed to get them to actually show me their chart with which airlines have an arrangement for their status fliers to use the Fast Track. Lo and behold, A3 are not on it. I raised a complaint with A3 about it, and they replied as follows.
Interesting. Any chance you could share which airlines are on the list if you happen to remember?
Old Mar 17, 2019, 4:04 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Avis Chairman, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, GA Pilot
Originally Posted by yurtripper
Interesting. Any chance you could share which airlines are on the list if you happen to remember?
+1
Old Mar 17, 2019, 7:53 am

Programs: *A Gold, BA Silver, Avis President, Hertz President circle
As a frequent traveler trough TLV, I can also confirm that only Business class passengers are allowed through.
Many airlines print FAST LANE on their boarding passes for gold members, but these are not respected
Houminer likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 6:48 am

Programs: BA*GGL, A3*G, AF*P, VS*S
Originally Posted by NYTA
+1
I didn't look too closely but think TK Gold was on there and I found out the hard way last week that BA Gold is not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.