Search

A3 Award Tickets and Checkin luggage

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2019, 7:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G
A3 Award Tickets and Checkin luggage

Hi all,

I have recently booked an LH C class award ticket with my A3 miles.

In the A3 App this booking is displayed with ‘no luggage’. Am I correct to assume this is an error, especially as it is C class and LH offers checked in luggage even on the reduced fare C tix?

If I had booked Y, what would the luggage policy be? LH offers Flex but also Light which comes without any allowances.
thanks!
Old Feb 26, 2019, 8:47 am

Your allowance would be the LH C Class allowance. Its an error on the A3 side. Have you tried to bring up the booking in LH.COM ?
Old Feb 26, 2019, 10:07 am

Programs: A3*S, FB*S, AerClub*S, Hertz PC
This is an error fro A3's side, you just get the "standard" mail form.

Very recently I booked a TK award I fare ticket DUB-IST-ATH for 25000 miles, and got the same confirmation mail with options for selecting a seat (to get more legroom ) or adding luggage on top of the standard cabin bag.

Unfortunately I cannot yet see my booking in TK's site, booking confirmation and ticket number provided are not working but this is an issue I usually encounter when booking TK flights via third parties.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 2:07 am

Luggage is also included in economy class. A Star Alliance award ticket is always including luggage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.