Wiki Posts
Search

Contact question for A3 Operations

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2019, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, AC, IHG Plat AMB
Contact question for A3 Operations

This may be a bit unusual, but I'm trying to find a contact at A3 to talk to about a product they're using as an aircraft tug and get a bit of end-user information on its performance, etc.

Would any of you fine people know someone in the operations side (likely ATH) who would have a decent grasp of English (my Greek is still pretty awful) and know something about how they're moving planes around?
Old Feb 14, 2019, 1:30 am

Aegean does not have any handling equipment, the ground handling is done mainly by Goldair Handling. They own and operate the tugs you want the info about. Here is their contact page: Goldair Handling
Old Feb 14, 2019, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, AC, IHG Plat AMB
Thanks! I asked since the company I'm looking at equipment from has Aegean on their site, but I'll check with Goldair.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.