Problem with the app

Old Feb 10, 19, 6:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Eurobonus silver (!), Nordic Choice Platinum, Liberokerho GOLD
Problem with the app

The "My transactions" under Miles+Bonus/My miles+bonus account stopped working for me recently. The page loads normally, with the "My transactions" and the "Together transactions" drop-downs visible. But the trying to fold down either of them, instead the start page of the web is shown.

Is it just me or are others also having this problem?
Old Feb 10, 19, 1:40 pm

Programs: A3 *S, BA
Mine works as usual (Together account though).
Old Feb 11, 19, 8:33 am

I had the same problem, they replied that they were making some upgrades in the system.
Old Feb 11, 19, 8:51 am

Programs: AFKL Gold, A3 Gold
At the moment it is also not possible to login online (Due to system upgrades).
Old Feb 11, 19, 1:45 pm
Carlson Contributor Badge

Programs: M&M FTL, Flying Blue Silver, Miles+Bonus Gold, BAEC Blue
maybe they got hacked and disabled the login/register function on purpose? still not working...
Old Feb 11, 19, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Eurobonus silver (!), Nordic Choice Platinum, Liberokerho GOLD
Yeah, pretty odd to have "scheduled maintenance" on a front facing system going on for so long.
Old Feb 12, 19, 2:16 am

Originally Posted by intuition View Post
Yeah, pretty odd to have "scheduled maintenance" on a front facing system going on for so long.
... during a working day morning ...
Old Feb 12, 19, 2:43 am

Its working now - though I don't see any updates/changes to the interface.
Old Feb 17, 19, 9:35 am

I have to report a very unpleasant situation happened this morning. At 6 (sunday), I was about to use a coupon to enter the ATH lounge but suddenly the service stopped working. The Lounge Agent said she can't see my profile. The phone agent did not help me. I tried to call again, the phone agent this time asked me to talk with the lounge agent, they had a brief convo in greek and finally they let us in (some 20 minutes from the start of this thing). I tried to get in the website/app in all the possible ways with different browsers and devices but "Scheduled maintainance" was always prompting. Lesson learned: before a flight, print or take a screenshot of the coupons, you never know what might happen!
Old Feb 17, 19, 1:39 pm

Programs: Miles&Bonus *G
Originally Posted by jumpallover View Post
I have to report a very unpleasant situation happened this morning. At 6 (sunday), I was about to use a coupon to enter the ATH lounge but suddenly the service stopped working. The Lounge Agent said she can't see my profile. The phone agent did not help me. I tried to call again, the phone agent this time asked me to talk with the lounge agent, they had a brief convo in greek and finally they let us in (some 20 minutes from the start of this thing). I tried to get in the website/app in all the possible ways with different browsers and devices but "Scheduled maintainance" was always prompting. Lesson learned: before a flight, print or take a screenshot of the coupons, you never know what might happen!
Good idea. The app (on Android, at least) has been acting up lately and not all functions work consistently.
Old Feb 17, 19, 1:47 pm

I didnt have any problems this morning using the app for check in and so on. Though I didnt use any coupons. I did notice that around noon it was mighty crowded at ATH today - even both the Aegean and LH lounges were absolutely packed. Not sure why though on an off-peak cold winter Sunday..
Old Feb 17, 19, 6:32 pm

I must say that I'm sohow lost with your latest series of posts:

- I the Aegean Airlines catering thread you state that you flew FCO-ATH yesterday morning and also say how good the food at the lounge was.
- Here you say that you had problems entering the lounge in ATH because you could not print your coupon. Why did you need a coupon when flying business? That would only make sense if you did an immediate turnaround at FCO, where by the ourgoing flight would be in coach and the return in business.
- But during the last days you were inquiring about checking-in at a kiosk at FCO. Now, why would you need to check-in four hours earlier at FCO for the return leg of the turnaround, you could have gotten your return BC at ATH in the morning. And four hours, why?

Could you help me understand what you did?
Old Feb 18, 19, 2:36 am

Originally Posted by KLouis View Post
I must say that I'm sohow lost with your latest series of posts:
- I the Aegean Airlines catering thread you state that you flew FCO-ATH yesterday morning and also say how good the food at the lounge was.
I said in the morning, but not the exact date.

- Here you say that you had problems entering the lounge in ATH because you could not print your coupon. Why did you need a coupon when flying business? That would only make sense if you did an immediate turnaround at FCO, where by the ourgoing flight would be in coach and the return in business.
I was flying economy, coupon needed to get in.

- But during the last days you were inquiring about checking-in at a kiosk at FCO. Now, why would you need to check-in four hours earlier at FCO for the return leg of the turnaround, you could have gotten your return BC at ATH in the morning. And four hours, why?
Wanted to help the other guy

Recap:
FCO - ATH on fri coupon up to I
ATH - FCO on sun coupon for lounge

nothing weird
Old Feb 18, 19, 6:37 am

Programs: A3*G, SK*G
Tried to book a couple of flights on A3 website yesterday around noon Central European time (so a bit before 13:00 Greek time) and couldn't log in using my profile. I kept receiving a notification that some kind of upgrade or maintainance was going on... In the end I entered my details manually, and proceeded to book my tickets without any further issues.

Strange choice of day and time for a server maintenance though. In most websites these are carried out at 2am on Wednesdays (or something like that), especially given that Sunday late morning is a very convenient time for many pax to book their tickets. But maybe there was some issue or something that needed to be fixed right away...
Old Mar 4, 19, 4:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

So last night, before midnight, the site suddenly showed a message that a scheduled maintenance break was about to commence, preventing log in to M&B.
And it is still ongoing, wonder how long it is going to be this week...

Luckily I managed to redeem an award flight just before the break.

Search this Thread