Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Route news for S19

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2019, 10:21 am

Thank you irishguy, I thought so but just wanted to be certain.

I didn't know before that Aegean did charter flights to/from other countries than Greece or Cyprus, so that was interesting to learn.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 9:08 pm

Programs: OWS,E+,A3Gold,TK+
the best was when Olympic Holidays had them for a charter for summer doing HER Heraklion to BHX Birmingham , shame scrapped and Olympic now use ASL and Enter Air.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 2:53 am

Olympic Holidays is not a subsidiary of either Aegean or OA. My guess is that A3 makes more money by using its planes for scheduled summer destinations than from charter flights; or, at least, their own flights take precedence...
Old Apr 11, 2019, 2:59 am

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by KLouis
Olympic Holidays is not a subsidiary of either Aegean or OA.
I don't thin the poster was implying that they were. HA - it made me think though - that could add a new level to the whole "Flown by Olympic on Aegean metal on behalf of Olympic on behalf of Olympic Holidays" debacle!
irishguy28 and Dover2Golf like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.