FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegean-airlines-miles-bonus-694/)
-   -   Marriott to Aegean M&B time (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegean-airlines-miles-bonus/1936475-marriott-aegean-m-b-time.html)

Jma12 Oct 20, 2018 1:40 am

Marriott to Aegean M&B time

Anyone done the transfer yet? I ask the Marriott Rep, he said it takes about a week. But I am not so sure about that, as other people are experiencing a lot of delays with other transfers.

Jma12 Nov 6, 2018 5:13 am

Data Point: Requested my transfer on November 3rd, received my miles to on November 6th! I was impress by the quick transfer!!! It looks like they send the miles to A3 by the end of the week.

headingwest Nov 7, 2018 1:09 pm

Some here, took about 3 days. For me it was much better to transfer the points over than leave them orphaned with Marriott.

qwas Nov 7, 2018 4:03 pm

i just did a transfer and got an email saying to allow 7 weeks?

Tokyoite Nov 7, 2018 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by qwas (Post 30405615)
i just did a transfer and got an email saying to allow 7 weeks?

"Please allow approximately 7 weeks for Miles to be posted to your account." is there to avoid legal claims should the transfer take a while to post.

Jma12 Dec 4, 2018 7:54 am

Another Data Point:

Initiated my Marriott transfer on Nov 25th, and received it today on Dec 4th. It seems like they complete the transfer at the end of every Tuesday (ATH time). Good to know for anyone that requires award booking in the future.

rum Dec 4, 2018 9:37 am

It was around 7-10 days when I last did the transfer. Think it was May 2018.

skrosvik Aug 27, 2019 6:33 pm

Transferred from Bonboy to A3 on August 13th...still no miles in my M&B account. Definately slower for me than for the previous posters... :(

unusualtravelblog Aug 28, 2019 5:39 am

Originally Posted by skrosvik (Post 31463895)
Transferred from Bonboy to A3 on August 13th...still no miles in my M&B account. Definately slower for me than for the previous posters... :(

Maybe the responsible for this is on vacation. Give it another week :)

diminos Aug 28, 2019 6:07 am

I did the transfer yesterday afternoon. First Time from Bovvoy to A3
Will update you on when they post.

Sir Pretender Aug 28, 2019 10:04 am

I've done it twice so far. In both cases I tried by myself through the website but wasn't able to complete the transfer - got an error message telling me that my A3 account number wasn't valid (lol). I had to call Bonvoy and then the agents had to put me on hold - again in both cases - because they weren't able to complete the process as well! In the end they processed the transfer and I saw the miles in my Miles & Bonus account the next working day (I had been told that it could take up to a week or two).

The fact that I have to give them a call is a bit annoying (same goes for teh waiting time of 30-60 mins) but at least it works...

skrosvik Aug 28, 2019 3:51 pm

BTW - I received this email the day after I transferred the points:

"We received your request to transfer points to miles with
Aegean Airlines. In most cases, miles will be posted to your account within one (1) week."

nufnuf77 Aug 29, 2019 9:07 am

Just had a transfer done in 3 days.

skrosvik Sep 8, 2019 6:52 am

E-mailed Bonvoy last week, and they replied really fast telling me that they would re-credit the points back to my Bonvoy account, and told me to try again, haha. 7 days later - points still not back in my account

Sir Pretender Sep 8, 2019 7:16 am

Give them a call - sometimes it's faster this way.