Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

A3 check-in open time at IST (for checked baggage)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2018, 12:14 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance

There are multiple flights on A3 from IST to ATH, but while the check-in counters are open for an earlier flight, can I drop of my bag for a later flight?

I am going to a trade show at the nearby expo place, and then catching the 16:00 A3 flight to ATH. I am wondering if I could drop my bag off in the morning before I go to the expo?

I found info on what time check-in closes for A3 flights at IST, but not what time they start accepting bags.

Any help would be gratefully received. Thank you.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 12:52 pm

Try leaving it at the baggage storage at arrival level next to the hotel office of TK. It will cost you almoat nothing.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 12:56 pm
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Originally Posted by Chr04
Try leaving it at the baggage storage at arrival level next to the hotel office of TK. It will cost you almoat nothing.
It was 27 lira when I used this, so not exactly nothing, though a bit closer to nothing nowadays as my exchange rate was Ł1 to 5 TL .
Old Oct 2, 2018, 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
There are multiple flights on A3 from IST to ATH, but while the check-in counters are open for an earlier flight, can I drop of my bag for a later flight?

I am going to a trade show at the nearby expo place, and then catching the 16:00 A3 flight to ATH. I am wondering if I could drop my bag off in the morning before I go to the expo?

I found info on what time check-in closes for A3 flights at IST, but not what time they start accepting bags.

Any help would be gratefully received. Thank you.
2 hours before from my experience.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 7:41 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Thanks. I shall leave it at the storage place in that case.
Old Oct 4, 2018, 5:13 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by DELLAS
2 hours before from my experience.
+1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.