Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles&Bonus
Reload this Page >

first time flying Aegean Airline, need some advice

Old Jul 18, 18, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

We will be flying from Athens to Santorini, from what I have been reading so far, the flight will depart from Hall B, is that correct?

We are priority pass holder and I would like to know which lounge (Goldair Handling CIP or Skyserv Melina) is closer or better?

We are flying on a Golight ticket, which mean no check-in luggage. My understanding is we are allowed to have a carry-on not weigh more than 8 kg and a personal item. How strict is the airline to the carryon weight restriction?

Thank you,
Old Jul 18, 18, 1:23 pm
Carlson Contributor Badge

Programs: M&M FTL, Flying Blue Silver, Miles+Bonus Gold, BAEC Blue
Originally Posted by lililolo View Post
We are flying on a Golight ticket, which mean no check-in luggage. My understanding is we are allowed to have a carry-on not weigh more than 8 kg and a personal item. How strict is the airline to the carryon weight restriction?
Thank you,
if you dont pass thru checkin desk, there are low chances they will weight your bag at the gate (at least for international departures - applicable for most of the airlines, unfortunately I didnt travel within Greece)
Old Jul 18, 18, 1:42 pm

Programs: A3*G, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold
In FRA they do weigh the carry-on quite freuqently (or I was just unfortunate).
However, within Greece they pretty much never do
ahmetdouas likes this.

Search this Thread