Search

I need 4 flights

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2018, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BA, IB, TK
I need 4 flights

Hi guys¡
I need 4 flights with Aegean in order to mantein my gold status.
I need something very cheap from MAD, I don´t mind the dates . From Octuber 18- March 19

Thank you so much¡
Old Jun 16, 2018, 11:34 am

Programs: BA*GGL, A3*G, AF*P, VS*S
Probably need to learn how ITA Matrix works. You can search for MAD to a whole load of Aegean destinations and add filters to only show you ones that are operated by them. By definition that involves a change of plane other than ATH and maybe SKG and a few others. It lets you see the best fares in any give month, and for a range of trip durations. Good luck!
Old Jun 16, 2018, 4:02 pm

Programs: A3 *G & FB G
Look for cheap destinations such as Chania and you can get €163 RT MAD-ATH-CHQ.
Will also work for other destinations for a small difference such as Thessaloniki (SKG).

Example: https://www.google.com/flights#flt=M...A3*A3;sd:1;t:f
Old Jun 17, 2018, 1:38 am

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by unusualtravelblog
Look for cheap destinations such as Chania and you can get €163 RT MAD-ATH-CHQ.
Will also work for other destinations for a small difference such as Thessaloniki (SKG).

Example: https://www.google.com/flights#flt=M...A3*A3;sd:1;t:f
I agree. sometimes (rarely) an add-on to destinations such as SKG and a few others are actually CHEAPER than the xxx-ATH flight would be alone! I've had luck doing this with SMI (Samos) once and SKG (twice). I got SMI-ATH-EDI for around 85 Euro when ATH-EDI was something like 105! Just yesterday I booked DUB-ATH-CHQ in November for 58 Euro when DUB-ATH was 56 Euro. I think this happens because the airport taxes at ATH are quite high and they're not charged (or charged differently) on transit pax.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 5:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BA, IB, TK
Thank you both so much¡¡¡

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.