Non-A3 *G benefits on Greek Domestic Flights

Old Jun 5, 18, 9:11 pm
tya
Original Poster

Programs: TK Miles&Smiles, AAdvantage, Flying Blue
Non-A3 *G benefits on Greek Domestic Flights

I assume this questions must have been discussed a lot, but I wasn't able to locate the precise answer to my scenario, so I'd like to ask here if my understanding is correct.
I want to apologize first if the same questions have already been covered.

My family and I (all non-A3 *G, namely TK, OZ, etc.) will visit Greece with a tour group from Asia. We will have two domestic flights within Greece (ATH- JNK & JTR-ATH) and we don't know what fare class the travel agent booked us, but I assume it would be the lowest fare such as a group ticket.

The only thing I know so far is that our flight was booked on A3 flight numbers, and when I checked it online, both seem to be an OA flight operated on A3 metal.
In this case should I just assume we will have no *G benefits (priority check-in, lounges, priority bags, nothing)? And of course therefore no additional baggage allowance?
Old Jun 6, 18, 5:57 am

I am not sure what is the latest update. People on this forum have reported that they had no problem with priority checkin + boarding. The main issues were with the lounge access and the baggages.

Keep in mind though that ATH-JNX is a PSO service which means that all pax. have one luggage. JTR-ATH on the other hand is with 0 luggage.
Old Jun 6, 18, 3:35 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Here is the Master-Tread about this Topic: Is A3 using OA flight numbers to deny *A benefits?

Search this Thread