Wiki Posts
Search

Aegean availability on UA award

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2023, 6:21 am
Original Poster

Aegean availability on UA award

Greetings?
When does A3 generally release seats to UA for A3 domestic flts in Sep? Does A3 impose any blackourt dates? Flight would be Mytilene or Chios to ATH.

Cheers.
Old Mar 6, 2023, 9:52 am

A3 doesn't give availability to her own members...
Old Mar 6, 2023, 10:30 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by povertyjetset
Greetings?
When does A3 generally release seats to UA for A3 domestic flts in Sep? Does A3 impose any blackourt dates? Flight would be Mytilene or Chios to ATH.

Cheers.
United has the same availability as other *A members. It is generally similar to A3 member availability. The limit is how far out UA allows its member to book any awards.
If the flight is operated by OA then you most likely won't get availability on UA as they aren't *A members
Old Mar 6, 2023, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NextWhiteDeath
United has the same availability as other *A members. It is generally similar to A3 member availability. The limit is how far out UA allows its member to book any awards.
If the flight is operated by OA then you most likely won't get availability on UA as they aren't *A members
Thanks for the reply.

Not sure it's a UA restriction as it is possible to book many *A partners on UA awards beyond Sep.

And there are both A3 & OA flts on those routes. Can't book either.
Old Mar 7, 2023, 9:33 am
Original Poster

So I just checked UA avail for earlier A3 flts and it is possible to book both A3 & OA awards so avail is not limited by an OA designation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.