Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Ho ho ho - from Santa Claus! [A3 Christmas competition]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ho ho ho - from Santa Claus! [A3 Christmas competition]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2019, 12:50 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Based on surnames it makes me think it was only for Greek ppl
lhrpete likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 4:46 am

KENDRICK, ANANPIPATKIJ, FERREIRA, MATSIOZEK, BARKOWSKI, VAS, ROTAUG, LAY, MORTAGA, FAVARIO, HO, SILIONENKO, WILLEMSEN, LAGOKE, EISCH, CASAGRANDE, SARKISIAN, ZUGAROVA, YSEBIE, MALINEN, WALKER, TUERCKE, FUENTEALBA, ARIOSA, CANTO= 25 OUT OF 200; @747jetter: bad loser or do you simply love conspiracy theories?
Old Jan 4, 2019, 9:50 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
The fact that the percentage of Greek names is so high does show that the majority of members are indeed Greek. Which is not always understood/expected, especially on this forum.
DELLAS likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by Xandrios
The fact that the percentage of Greek names is so high does show that the majority of members are indeed Greek. Which is not always understood/expected, especially on this forum.
BINGO... Its been said before but some dont believe it. FT members make up a very very small number of M&B membership. Even less Golds.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 12:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Seems quite logical to me that most members are from Greece. Let's face it, Aegean is a regional airline, they don't fly all over the world. Why would someone in Amsterdam, London, or Berlin choose to be a member of Miles&Bonus when they are far more likely to fly more international airlines. We here at Flyertalk know something they don't know!
Old Jan 4, 2019, 5:47 pm

Programs: A3, AA, AC, AS, DL, NH, SQ, SK, UA; BW, CP, HH, IHG, MB
Originally Posted by headingwest
Not a winner again.... (probably because I wished they'd bring back free up-front seat selection! )

https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbon...020.1517575440

Winners: <snip>
Have they always published the full names and partial FF numbers of contest winners? Am I the only one who's bothered by this (and by the fact that the full list has been reposted on FT)? I'm infinitely more comfortable with the list of Golden Ticket winners, who only have their last names shown...
Old Jan 4, 2019, 5:56 pm
Carlson Contributor Badge

Programs: M&M FTL, Miles+Bonus Gold
every participant agreed when signed up on this contest that his/her name will be published by aegean if is winner
headingwest and cad-spe like this.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 12:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Tennen
Have they always published the full names and partial FF numbers of contest winners? Am I the only one who's bothered by this (and by the fact that the full list has been reposted on FT)? I'm infinitely more comfortable with the list of Golden Ticket winners, who only have their last names shown...
I've only posted what is already in the public domain. If that bothers you then alert a moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.