Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

How long does it take to receive the Miles+Bonus Gold card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long does it take to receive the Miles+Bonus Gold card?

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2016, 12:33 am
Original Poster

Question How long does it take to receive the Miles+Bonus Gold card?

My card was updated to Gold in 23/05/2016. How long does it usually take to receive the Gold card? I'm in Japan, a little far from Greece.
Old May 25, 2016, 12:45 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Forever, but the time is variable. The cards are produced in batches every month or so and then sent to you by surface mail.
Old May 25, 2016, 1:23 am

Originally Posted by nimoca123
My card was updated to Gold in 23/05/2016. How long does it usually take to receive the Gold card? I'm in Japan, a little far from Greece.
Till it gets to you, you can use the "virtual card" available on-line. And, by the way, welcome to FT!
Old May 27, 2016, 2:08 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Delivery dates for the new cards [2015-16 transition]
Old May 19, 2018, 5:08 am

Programs: A3 *G, Hilton Diamond, Accor Silver
My wife qualified for Gold in February and has yet to receive her card.

We will transit in Athens next week and were wondering if there was a way to collect the card while there. I seem to recall a post stating this was possible but cannot locate that specific post.
Old May 19, 2018, 10:43 am

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by xichang08

We will transit in Athens next week and were wondering if there was a way to collect the card while there. I seem to recall a post stating this was possible but cannot locate that specific post.
You can use the digital card in the A3 App, you don't need a plastic card to get the *G benefits.
Old May 19, 2018, 11:15 am

There were reports about some lounges demanding the plastic card.

Asiana cease to issue Plastic Membership Card

Last edited by LacMajeur; May 19, 2018 at 12:01 pm
Old May 19, 2018, 1:37 pm

Programs: A3 *G & FB G
Became Gold on the 13th of April, received it exactly a month later, but I live in Europe.
Old May 23, 2018, 10:16 pm
AOH

Usually takes about a month, in my experience-- it was the case with both my silver then gold cards. I live in the US
Old May 23, 2018, 10:59 pm

Programs: A3 *G, Hilton Diamond, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by xichang08

Update: Card received yesterday at our US address!

I also contacted M&B customer service and learned that the option of collecting the card at the Athens airport is no longer available.
Old May 24, 2018, 11:20 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Takes one month as I remember, but I don't use it and don't get it with me. useless.
If needed I use the apple wallet card and 99% of the time status is on the BP so not even need to show any card.
Old Jul 30, 2018, 1:02 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
I received a new card at my Greek address today. Re-qualified a few months ago, and the new expiration date is 24 November 2019.

This does seem to be a change in policy: They now send out new cards before the requalification date has passed. Which is good, as some outstation lounges still ask to see the physical card.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 3:32 am

Programs: A3 Silver, BA BLUE, IHG Gold, Hertz President's circle, AY plat
I had this last year already, re-qualified within a few months, and they immediately sent a goldcard with new expiry date, valid for almost 2 years.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 4:43 am

Originally Posted by frenchft
Takes one month as I remember, but I don't use it and don't get it with me. useless.
If needed I use the apple wallet card and 99% of the time status is on the BP so not even need to show any card.
It is really useless (also the bag tag, the stainless string is so fragile, A3 IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE FIX), I also use apple wallet if the staff ask for it and never have problem in the lounge entrance too.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 5:33 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, A3*S, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold
Getting my silver card took exacly 6 weeks (living in Germany).
Still waiting for the gold one to arrive and it's been 5 and a half weeks already.
Hope it'll be here soon (just to have it albeit not really needing it since everything worked fine with the digital one till now).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.