Community
Wiki Posts
Search

fastest to gold ?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2016, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

fastest to gold ?

Is Aegean air still the easiest way to get Gold ? I remember 2 years back that this program was the fastest way to get gold but is that still the case ? Which star alliance carrier is the easiest to get gold now ?
Old Apr 14, 2016, 1:21 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, Marriott Platinium Elite, HHonors Diamond
Possible yes, you can score 100 % mileage on SAS or Etiophan regardless fare mostly, one disadv is at its better to fly 6 segments with A3 to get Gold instead of 72k, and then redo- 4 segments and it to safe for another period or 24k regardless which airline you fly with.
Old Apr 14, 2016, 4:05 pm
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
As this post requests information on a best fit *A FFP rather than just M+B, I'll direct the OP to the thread on the *A forum which details with exactly that.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/star-...post-here.html

I would advise the OP to post a request in there, using the format they ask for.

/mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.