Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Delivery dates for the new cards [2015-16 transition]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2015, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 *G, BA Silver

Looking now at the very attractive status match for Alitalia, I really need my new A3 card to roll into 2017.....
Old Nov 26, 2015, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Old Nov 26, 2015, 10:27 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Well most of us will remember last year, some people go their new cards only 3-4 months later
Old Nov 26, 2015, 11:31 am

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by benberg2013
Well most of us will remember last year, some people go their new cards only 3-4 months later
Or not getting the card at all...
Old Nov 26, 2015, 12:42 pm

Programs: Gold: A3, AB, AZ
You could try to send in a screenshot from the digital card from your online profile with Aegean.
Old Nov 26, 2015, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
We would like to inform you that your Gold card has been renewed for another year. Within approximately a month, you will receive your new card by postal mail, at the address registered in your profile. We advise you to use your new card with the updated expiration date, so as to continue enjoying all the privileges that the Gold tier offers.

We remain at your disposal for any requirements you may have.

Best regards,
Miles+Bonus

Aegean
Old Nov 26, 2015, 3:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3 *G, BA Silver
Should have read my email properly...... Thanks for the responses!
Old Nov 27, 2015, 2:50 am

Originally Posted by t566
You could try to send in a screenshot from the digital card from your online profile with Aegean.
Alitalia wants the actual card photo, the digital is not sufficient (at least for me wasn't)
Old Nov 27, 2015, 4:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Originally Posted by MAN Pax
Should have read my email properly...... Thanks for the responses!
Do not keep your hopes up, A3 is not capable of delivering anything by mail. I have made several requests, tried different addresses, never received anything.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 11:16 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by nk15
Do not keep your hopes up, A3 is not capable of delivering anything by mail. I have made several requests, tried different addresses, never received anything.
I don't suppose A3 personally delivers every card! More likely any issues lie with the mailing house or the Greek postal service ...

A3 could choose a different mailing house, and maybe after last year that's happened, but it difficult to imagine they can do much with the postal service - it simply is not practical to deliver the cards any other way.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 4:29 pm

When I lost my card a few months back I ordered one online and got it in 5 weeks.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It could be the Greek postal service, but the A3 card delivery seems inconsistent at best.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 7:39 pm

It could be the Greek postal service, but the A3 card delivery seems inconsistent at best.
Your sentence should have read:

It could be the Greek postal service, because the A3 card delivery seems inconsistent at best.
Old Nov 28, 2015, 1:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by KLouis
Your sentence should have read:

It could be the Greek postal service, because the A3 card delivery seems inconsistent at best.
Nah, my sentence structure is correct, I put the "but" there on purpose to assign at least partial blame to A3. I know the Greek postal service is incompetent and generally deliver only 80% of my mail, but out of 6 card requests from A3 I have only received one, so that's 16% successful delivery rate, unusually low even for the Greek postal service, so some of it has to be A3.
Old Nov 28, 2015, 12:37 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
I have no problems with the Greek postal service. Once a letter is on its way it arrives.

The sending (zoo at the postoffice) or receiving (mailman dumping all mail for the whole apartment building on the doorstep) is the main problem. At least thats my experience

As for A3, I have always received my cards rather quickly - couple of weeks maximum. That was on my Greek address though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.