Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

All Award Miles gone (status miles still show) ...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2014, 5:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G

... does anyone else have this issue? All was well a few hours ago. When I checked my account just now, award miles are shown as "zero". I created and activated a "together" account this morning - could this have contributed to the issue?
Old Dec 23, 2014, 5:51 am

Programs: US CP, MR Plat, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, National X
Same here!

I believe that award miles are moved to a separate "together" account, but I haven't found where to track the balance yet!!

Check your account activity; it should show the transfer activity at the date you activated the Together account!!
Old Dec 23, 2014, 7:35 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titainum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Delta Diamond
I freaked out about this too...

Aegean sends you an e-mail when you activate your together account. That account has its own member # and password. Look for that e-mail and it'll have all your pooled miles.
Old Dec 23, 2014, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G
Thanks guys - that was it! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.