Android Lollipop and A3 app

Old Nov 30, 14, 9:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G
Android Lollipop and A3 app

I've upgraded two Android devices (Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 2013) to Lollipop - and now the login information (Member ID and Password) is not auto filled in any more when I want to access my account through the app even though these details are still stored in the app under Settings.

Does anyone know how to resolve this (other than entering the info manually each time)?
Old Dec 4, 14, 9:41 am

Programs: A3
My A3 Android app was updated in the last few days. I can confirm that the app does not remember the login id. The easiest work around is to use mobile.aegeanair.com instead which can remember your login information.

Both the mobile website and the app have issues trying to see earning charts for other airlines. It is impossible to scroll across much further than Air Canada on either product. I have no idea if this is specific to Android 5 Lollipop on mobile phones.
Old Dec 4, 14, 3:24 pm

Programs: A3*G, AC, IHG Plat AMB
FWIW I was never able to get the mobile app to remember my login/pass on the Nexus 5 and 4.x. It would sometimes remember the login info, but never password. With 5.0 I can get it to remember login info as well, but still not password.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: