Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 27, 2015, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Please post all images of A3's food and beverage offerings in both Economy and Business Class, both domestic and international routes.

A posting hint:
The maximum image resolution that FT can cope with is 800 x 600. Posting images beyond this limit pushes them beyond the page margins, making the visual appearance of the thread disjointed and very difficult for everyone to read.

There are on-line tools for most image storage sites which provide alternative links for reduced sized images - please use these prior to posting to reduce work in having to request users edit their posts. Thanks.

NWIFlyer
Aegean Miles & Bonus
Print Wikipost

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2021, 5:42 am

Depends on the flight and route.
I have a flight SKG - DUS, and i can choose from 2.different dishes, and a flight BER - SKG, which I can only select a type like low calories, no salt, vegeterian etc.
​​​​​​
lhrpete likes this.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 11:52 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ LPPS, A3 *G, BA Silver aiming for Bronze
I'm finding there are no choices on LHR-ATH which is unusual. I don't mind what I eat but I do like to make a choice when possible. I can't remember any occasion on LHR-ATH since pre-choosing was introduced when it wasn't available and the service is now back to normal schedule so a bit strange.
Dover2Golf likes this.
Old Sep 22, 2021, 3:34 pm

For my morning business flight Athens to Dusseldorf next week I am presented with a choice between a) "salty muffin" and what I believe is a scrambled eggs with greens and b) the well known and posted dish of pancakes with strawberries and fruit. Since I hate the taste of those greens (especially for breakfast) I have to pick the "safe" 2nd option.
Old Sep 23, 2021, 8:08 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ LPPS, A3 *G, BA Silver aiming for Bronze
Perhaps someone from A3 has read this thread because choices are there today for all I have booked through to March next year.
Old Sep 23, 2021, 10:29 pm

Programs: A3 *G
I have NEVER been able to pre-select a meal, with approx. 12 business class flights since this became an option. Admittedly, all but two of them were upgrades, so I wonder if this service is only open to paid tickets. I have an upgraded ticket to LHR in December and there is no choice (other than special meals) and a paid trip to LIS in a couple of weeks, also with no option - not even for the special meal - that section is totally missing from the 'manage booking' page! My past trips have been LHR (x3), HAM, DUB, FCO, AMS, ARN (x2), MAD, LIS(x2).
Old Sep 23, 2021, 11:03 pm

This is irrelevant. Our flight last month included tickets upgraded with vouchers and a ticket booked with miles, all tickets had the meal options available. Next week we have one fully paid ticket and one upgraded with miles and both show the aforementioned options. Don't know if the options become available close to the date of the flights though, I usually check it out around 1-2 weeks out.
Old Sep 24, 2021, 12:15 am

Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
ATH-BRU A3622 Business at 16:10 on 22 September. The crew was very chatty and fun on this flight. Refills were proactive and the food was amazing. Went with the chicken option with hummus and barbecue sauce as it was intriguing… and I was not disappointed. Loved it as did all the people in my row.

The dessert was a nice change from the baklava and tahini tart. It was fluffy and not that heavy. All in all excellent meal and service.

Old Sep 24, 2021, 12:26 pm

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, OA Gold (in memoriam), Hertz #1 Gold
If only they could go back to the bigger dessert and proper wine
lhrpete likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2021, 1:33 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat (4m+), AF Plat, A3 Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat/Ambassador
Originally Posted by DrHalxx
If only they could go back to the bigger dessert and proper wine
I‘m indifferent on dessert- never eat any. But wine on the other hand :-)
Old Sep 24, 2021, 1:40 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
It's time they bring back the amazing F&B they used to have.
Wine list was amazing and loved the informations provided about the wine makers.
Loved the food too (octopus for starter was amazing). My last A3 C flights were : poor wine selection (same as in economy before), cheap green salad, below average hot meal (not tasty vs what it used to be), pathetic desserts (they used to be stunning).
Only positive : Mastika is still here and expresso coffee too.
Service is also "cheap", close from Y class.
Old Sep 24, 2021, 1:40 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat (4m+), AF Plat, A3 Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat/Ambassador
CDG-ATH

Veal stew in tomato sauce Sliced chicken over quinoa and pomegranate Cheese dish
Xandrios likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2021, 2:46 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
The silverware is dirty
bostontraveler likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2021, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by Xandrios
The silverware is dirty
😂 yes I saw that at the time.
I thought it was a local CDG French touch 😂
Dover2Golf likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 2:04 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
I got also for the first time the possibility to pre-select my meals for a flight next week. The lunch choices are classical but the breakfast one interestings:
Dover2Golf likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2021, 10:39 am

I booked 1-2 tickets in 2022 (my typical Athens-Dusseldorf route) and there are not meal pre-select options available, so, as I suspected, proximity to the flight date has certainly something to do on at least some routes with availability of that option (I am pretty confident it will become available later on).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.