Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 27, 2015, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Please post all images of A3's food and beverage offerings in both Economy and Business Class, both domestic and international routes.

A posting hint:
The maximum image resolution that FT can cope with is 800 x 600. Posting images beyond this limit pushes them beyond the page margins, making the visual appearance of the thread disjointed and very difficult for everyone to read.

There are on-line tools for most image storage sites which provide alternative links for reduced sized images - please use these prior to posting to reduce work in having to request users edit their posts. Thanks.

NWIFlyer
Aegean Miles & Bonus
Print Wikipost

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Old Jun 27, 2015, 2:38 pm

Great pictures so far!
The Business class menu is simply amazing!
Especially enjoyed the grilled vegetables and greek olive oil
Old Jun 27, 2015, 5:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Xandrios
I flew MUC-ATH a few days ago in Economy:
Same as my meal FRA-ATH.
Old Jul 13, 2015, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by DELLAS
Same as my meal FRA-ATH.
Apparently my photos are useless... hahaha

Same here for today's A3563, CDG-SKG!
Old Jul 13, 2015, 8:10 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
I always fly 2F and i really wonder why they print menus with a "selection of 2 main dishes"... since 6 months, only one time was possible to choose (CDG ATH).

Should be nice the gatering brings the 2 options. Sometimes frustating sometimes really upset me.

Thanks god they always have all the wines of the wine selection
Old Jul 14, 2015, 3:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by F722
Apparently my photos are useless... hahaha

Same here for today's A3563, CDG-SKG!
Not at all keep posting ^ Its still good to see whats being dished out on various sectors.
Old Jul 14, 2015, 4:33 am

Not at all keep posting ^ Its still good to see whats being dished out on various sectors.
Ok, then... here it goes:

A3563 CDG-SKG (Y, 13JUL)

The only difference was the more ciabbata-ish bread, but I think I may have some grounds to complain to their CS about the lack of carrots in my plate.

As usual, I asked for red wine and got a bottle of 2013 Boutari Kretikos. Quite enjoyable given the hot summer weather!

Last edited by F722; Jul 14, 2015 at 1:51 pm Reason: photo link update
Old Jul 14, 2015, 4:49 am

Originally Posted by frenchft
I always fly 2F and i really wonder why they print menus with a "selection of 2 main dishes"... since 6 months, only one time was possible to choose (CDG ATH).

Should be nice the gatering brings the 2 options. Sometimes frustating sometimes really upset me.

Thanks god they always have all the wines of the wine selection
I had a great white wine a couple of weeks back, but I can't remember the name. Next time I'll take a picture and post it here.
Old Jul 14, 2015, 5:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by F722
Ok, then... here it goes:

A3563 CDG-SKG (Y, 13JUL)

The only difference was the more ciabbata-ish bread, but I think I may have some grounds to complain to their CS about the lack of carrots in my plate.

As usual, I asked for red wine and got a bottle of 2013 Boutari Kretikos. Quite enjoyable given the hot summer weather!
The link wont load for me? Maybe not compatible I usually use Photobucket.
Old Jul 14, 2015, 6:33 am

Programs: A3*G
I took the London-Larnaca overnight service last week and had used a Silver upgrade coupon to fly in Business.

Starter was delicious hummus with grilled vegetables.

Main was some sort of pasta ... not very nice, but I had pre-selected the lacto-ovo vegetarian meal (VLML). My partner was in business on the return flight and had the same main. We both agree that the penne pasta with olives served in Economy is better than this.

So while the starters are good and the mains for meat eaters are nice, there is some room for improvement on the vegetarian main selection!

Last edited by eurotexan; Jul 14, 2015 at 6:37 am Reason: re-sized images to make them fit more nicely on the screen
Old Jul 14, 2015, 1:55 pm

The link wont load for me? Maybe not compatible I usually use Photobucket.
Edit done! Should show up now ^
Old Jul 16, 2015, 4:07 pm

...aaand here's for the return flight, A3562 SKG-CDG (Y, 16JUL):

Pasta with meatballs on tomato sauce, with Serenata wafers instead of the lemon pie. Red wine this time was a 2014 Semeli Oreinos Helios, an agiorgitiko/syrah that didn't impress me much (I'm far from being a connoisseur, though).
Old Jul 17, 2015, 3:00 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by lgts
I had a great white wine a couple of weeks back, but I can't remember the name. Next time I'll take a picture and post it here.
agree, both of the white wines are stunning (i prefer the dry, not the muscat)
Old Jul 18, 2015, 12:50 am

Programs: A3 *G, ex LH FTL
Breakfast menu

16JUL ATH-VIE C, departing at 0855.
Menu marked "HB-R 3-7 Winter 2014-2015". The code on the wine page stays "E1Π1/04/2015"

4 pax in C, I sat on 2A, was served the last so I was not offered a choice of hot breakfast and got an omelette. I have to say that the breakfast menu is not that great as the day menu I had in May.
The wine is Orthi Petra, the one I did not yet try and it was excellent. Even more remarkable than the other white, Rous.
The espresso machine and the coffee dripper were both broken. Instant black matter from Nescafe was offered - horrible. I see space for improvement

Useful: the inflight magazine has a page on wines that offers a bit more info than the menu.
Old Aug 3, 2015, 9:38 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, A3*G
A3 817 HEL-ATH 24th July 2015 A320 Business

A3 7074 (Operated by Olympic Air) ATH-ZTH 28th July 2015 DH8D Economy

A3 411 KEF-ATH 3rd Aug 2015 A320 Economy

A3 816 ATH-HEL 3rd Aug 2015 A320 Business

Old Aug 3, 2015, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the pics. The main on the HEL-ATH I have had before. Delicious. ^

Nice to see they are serving 7 Days Choc. croissants on Domestics. One of my favourites which I buy in the local supermarket when back in Athens. ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.