Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

The Aegean Airlines | Miles&Bonus Dashboard feedback thread

The Aegean Airlines | Miles&Bonus Dashboard feedback thread

Old Apr 6, 2014, 6:23 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Arrow The Aegean Airlines | Miles&Bonus Dashboard feedback thread

Weve been spring cleaning today and one thing you will have noticed is weve removed the sticky threads that have taken pole position in this forum for months, years even.

As you can see, we have introduced some changes to the way the stickies are organised. Taking our cue from the BA forum, we adopted their best practices and modular approach whereby valuable content and FAQs launch from a single flexible sticky thread. This effectively hands back valuable real estate to you for your daily reading and discussion, and avoids sticky overload. We've also given a great deal of thought into the efficiency and effectiveness this key information and content is presented to you. So in response to this we've created the new http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...dashboard.html thread which contains widgets that will direct you to popular threads. If you'd like to see other threads added, please feel free to shout out and post your nominated threads here.

We trust this graphically enhanced user interface will improve navigation and access to the threads you're looking for. Do note, widget functionality requires you to enable images in your user settings.

Thank you for your understanding, ongoing support, and valued contribution to the Aegean Airlines | Miles&Bonus Forum.

Prospero
on behalf of the Senior Moderator team
Old Apr 6, 2014, 6:33 am

Programs: A3 Gold, LH FTL
Originally Posted by Prospero
We’ve been spring cleaning today and one thing you will have noticed is we’ve removed the sticky threads that have taken pole position in this forum for months, years even.

As you can see, we have introduced some changes to the way the stickies are organised. Taking our cue from the BA forum, we adopted their best practices and modular approach whereby valuable content and FAQs launch from a single flexible sticky thread. This effectively hands back valuable real estate to you for your daily reading and discussion, and avoids sticky overload. We've also given a great deal of thought into the efficiency and effectiveness this key information and content is presented to you. So in response to this we've created the new http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...dashboard.html thread which contains widgets that will direct you to popular threads. If you'd like to see other threads added, please feel free to shout out and post your nominated threads here.

We trust this graphically enhanced user interface will improve navigation and access to the threads you're looking for. Do note, widget functionality requires you to enable images in your user settings.

Thank you for your understanding, ongoing support, and valued contribution to the Aegean Airlines | Miles&Bonus Forum.

Prospero
on behalf of the Senior Moderator team
In general I think its a good idea. And thanks for the work.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 8:29 am

Programs: LH, BA, TK
Welcoming the idea. Lately the overflowing of stickies were relegating new interesting threads way down the list.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 12:08 pm

Programs: DL FO; A3 *G; AA PLT; et cetera
Thanks! I like how it looks!

ETA: I'd nominate adding the "Normal Time For Miles to Post to M&B" thread to the dashboard.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by Flinders

ETA: I'd nominate adding the "Normal Time For Miles to Post to M&B" thread to the dashboard.
+1
the link for convenience: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...s-account.html
Old Apr 6, 2014, 12:59 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Flinders

Originally Posted by kanor
Now added
Old Apr 8, 2014, 3:31 am

Loving the new dashboard . Well done lads ^
Old Aug 13, 2014, 12:02 am

I guess the ATH connection thread would be nice in the other useful threads section.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...ction-ath.html
Old Oct 2, 2014, 3:13 am

New WIKI

Could the moderator please add the new WIKI (The New Aegean Airlines M&B) to the dashboard sticky thread?

Snacky
Old Dec 4, 2014, 11:25 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: EB Diamond, M&M SEN, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Suggest to remove "FAQ2 Crash course" from dashboard as it is obsolete. I have stopped updating it and it is better off falling into oblivion.
Old Dec 5, 2014, 2:03 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Originally Posted by intuition
Suggest to remove "FAQ2 Crash course" from dashboard as it is obsolete. I have stopped updating it and it is better off falling into oblivion.
agreed - this is now confusing (although many thanks to intuition for starting it and keeping it updated previously)
Old Jan 7, 2015, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the prod The dashboard has now been updated.

Is it also time to drop http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/aegea...need-know.html ?
Old Jan 7, 2015, 1:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB
Great idea!! ^^
Old Jan 7, 2015, 1:19 pm
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: EB Diamond, M&M SEN, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Originally Posted by Prospero
It hasn't been updated for a long time, but some of its content is still correct and valuable.

I guess the whole FAQ section needs a remodel - trouble is that M&B isn't stable just yet. 2 months into the new program there is still some serious teething.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 1:34 pm
Original Poster

If members are still referring to the old FAQ, its probably a good idea to retain it.

How does this work?

Newbie Zone and FAQ threads

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.