Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

'Normal' time for miles to post into Miles and Bonus account

Old Jun 4, 2013, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Brief summary of posting times.

Airlines
  • Adria Airways: 5 days.
  • Aegean Airlines: 0 - 4 days (if upgrade voucher used, 0-17 days).
  • Air Canada: 2 - 5 days.
  • Air China: 3 - 9 days.
  • Air India: 1 day.
  • Air New Zealand: 2 - 4 days.
  • All Nippon Airways: 1- 7 days.
  • Asiana Airlines: 5 days.
  • Austrian Airlines: 1 - 9 working days
  • Avianca (Brazil): 1 - 10 days
  • Brussels Airlines: 8 days
  • Copa: 2-3 days
  • Croatia Airlines: 2 days
  • egyptair 7 days
  • Ethiopian: 1 - 5 days
  • EVA Airways: 2 - 6 days
  • LOT Polish Airlines: 1 - 2 days
  • Lufthansa: 1 - 8 days.
  • Scandinavian Airlines: 2 - 7 days (normally 2 - 3 from hubs, longer from outstations).
  • Shenzhen Airlines: 3 days
  • Singapore Airlines: 3 - 6 days.
  • South African: 2 - 4 days
  • Swiss International Air Lines: 1 - 6 days.
  • TAP: 2 days
  • Thai Airways: 2 - 4 days.
  • Turkish Airlines: 3 - 5 days.
  • United: 2 - 7 days

Hotels
  • booking.com: 5 - 7 days after hotel check-out

On-board duty free shopping on A3 flights
  • Around 3 weeks

Greek Airport Duty-Free shops
  • 2-3 days

Heathrow Rewards
  • Around 22 days

Car Rental
  • hertz 2 weeks
Print Wikipost

'Normal' time for miles to post into Miles and Bonus account

Old Mar 21, 2019, 9:47 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by GUWonder
My SAS flights seem to hit my A3 account within 2-3 days after flight. It's been a while since there's been an exception of that for me unless the flight doesn't post at all -- rare as that is with A3 for me.
Yes I can add my own experience too. I flew on Friday and Saturday with SAS, points posted on Monday. Not bad going.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 9:10 am

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by Furry
I'm still waiting for my points to credit.. 2 months after contacting A3 CS and almost 3 month from the flights. They are still "waiting reply from the operating airline Turkish Airlines". Don't know which party is the blame and root cause of this delay, but still not very good service towards their customers.
I'm on the same situation.
Flew KSC-IST-MLE-IST-KSC on TK. ME (and 3 other passengers) didn't get mile for one leg MLE-IST flown on 1 January. Tried to claim missing miles on A3 website (your request has been rejected). The emailed claim to M&B. They keep answering me for over two month that they do not have answer from TK.
I have no idea what else can we do.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 1:21 pm
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
I am in similar situation, soon 3 months since flights that never posted for me, but everyone else in the entourage had points posting within 3 days.
Regarding the flights with Air China, we have contacted the airline operating carrier, and the reply is pending. The procedure is expected to be completed within the following 30 days, and once it is settled, I will inform you accordingly.
It seems to me that the retro claim procedure when it comes to *A partners is rather poor.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 12:44 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat, A3*G
Originally Posted by tasma
I'm on the same situation.
Flew KSC-IST-MLE-IST-KSC on TK. ME (and 3 other passengers) didn't get mile for one leg MLE-IST flown on 1 January. Tried to claim missing miles on A3 website (your request has been rejected). The emailed claim to M&B. They keep answering me for over two month that they do not have answer from TK.
I have no idea what else can we do.
Originally Posted by intuition
I am in similar situation, soon 3 months since flights that never posted for me, but everyone else in the entourage had points posting within 3 days.

It seems to me that the retro claim procedure when it comes to *A partners is rather poor.
Yesterday I received an email from them that miles are credited and indeed they are visible on my account. So, happy ending after all. Still, if I would have needed the miles urgently for requalification, award etc.. I wouldn't be so happy..
Old Mar 27, 2019, 2:49 pm
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
I changed 2 to 0 in the line "Aegean Airlines: 0 - 4 days (if upgrade voucher used, 2 - 7 days)", because my latest voucher upgrade flight which departed at 1900 Athens time, was credited before I went to bed at 0100 Athens time.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 6:04 am
Carlson Contributor Badge

Programs: M&M FTL, Miles+Bonus Gold
Originally Posted by :D!
I changed 2 to 0 in the line "Aegean Airlines: 0 - 4 days (if upgrade voucher used, 2 - 7 days)", because my latest voucher upgrade flight which departed at 1900 Athens time, was credited before I went to bed at 0100 Athens time.
I had to retroclaim and it didnt work so I emailed them and after 5 working days I received my miles... (beginning of March)
Old Mar 30, 2019, 6:07 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
My latest flights with SAS have posted within 45 hours of departure.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 3:04 pm
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Regarding the flights with Air China, we have contacted the airline operating carrier, and the reply is pending. The procedure is expected to be completed within the following 30 days, and once it is settled, I will inform you accordingly.
Some 35 days after getting this mail-reply I contacted customer relations again and asked why nothing is happening. Almost immediately I got a reply saying point now had posted. It felt almost like they processed the points only on arrival of my last mail. So 3,5 month posting time for these 2 CA flights, while the other CA flights posted in 2-3 days.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 4:54 am

Programs: A3*G/KFEG
Had a recent situation where a ZH Q class didn't post. Retroclaim was denied as well stating fare class not accruable. Contacted customer service via email and have not received a reply.

I gave up and retroclaimed via SQ KF and it posted immediately into KF.

Another situation with an agent booked ZH Y Ticket. Ticket was issued by CA (999 Ticket) and booking class was P (First Class). Lovely situation flying on a Y Ticket with F miles, the miles posted in 2 days.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 11:43 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Must be a new record...OA flight flown this morning credited 12 hours later!
Old Apr 9, 2019, 8:31 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
TK 3 months

TK - 3 months
A3 number was on ticket and on BP
retro-claim was rejected
I called them a few times and emailed the BP’s
Old Apr 9, 2019, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by Houminer
TK - 3 months
retro-claim was rejected
What reason do they give you for not "doing" it?
Old Apr 10, 2019, 12:01 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Originally Posted by KLouis
What reason do they give you for not "doing" it?
They said TK are saying I claimed to another FFP. After sending the BP's I called once a month and got a reply that it takes very long time.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 3:41 am

Originally Posted by Houminer
TK - 3 months
retro-claim was rejected
I had the same problem with TK for me and the person traveling with me. Both A3 numbers were on the tickets of our 4 flights in Dec 2018. Only 1 of them posted automatically, did a retro-claim for the other 3 flights which was rejected and in the end the miles posted last week. So it took more or less 4 more months for the miles to post. Pretty annoying.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 11:57 pm

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by headingwest
Must be a new record...OA flight flown this morning credited 12 hours later!
Indeed the OA/A3 side of things seems to be working very well at the moment. Yesterday I took two connecting domestic flights. The first departed 09:25 arrived in ATH around 10:00 and it had posted by the time I left the lounge at 13:00. The afternoon flight hadn't posted last night but was there when I checked at 6am today! Don't worry - I DO have a life and I don't usually pay so much attention to this kind of thing. I was just bored and thought I'd keep a close eye on it. Anyway I'm currently the "winner" at <4hrs!
Dover2Golf likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.