Wiki Posts
Search

Boosting Aegean Miles & Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2012, 5:55 pm
Original Poster

Boosting Aegean Miles & Bonus

Hey guys,

I have a future flight for Hong Kong (HKG) - including Singapore if possible. I do not mind doing a multiple city trip for this flight.

My departure city is Copenhagen. But I could potentially fly from Berlin, Frankfurt or another "closeby city" if that makes everything much cheaper.

The question is:
What would be the best combination if I want to boost my Aegean Miles & Bonus program on this trip as much as possible?
Preferably as cheap as possible. But if I could somehow get to the gold level on this trip alone (eg. via some combination), that would be interesting too.

Last edited by zzzZZZzzz; Feb 9, 2012 at 6:48 am
Old Feb 8, 2012, 12:30 pm

Welcome to FT but in the future, please, don't have everybody do calculations for you. The miles tables are available to everybody, ticket prices too, but in last analysis, you're the one making the trip who knows which flights suit you best! So, get yourself a good-old-fashioned calculator (usually on every phone and computer) and start searching!
Old Feb 8, 2012, 11:26 pm
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Welcome to FT, zzzZZZzzz. The vast number of departure city options available to you make it difficult for FT'ers to make a recommendation to you, but you may find using the flight search on starallance.com useful for discovering all the possible options.

Marry the options together, look at the earning tables to see what fare classes earn 100% in Y, and then start pricing! As airline websites aren't normally good at offering anything other than either lowest fare or flexible, you may need to call them or (more easily) visit a travel agent to get booked into the lowest full mileage earning fare.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 6:54 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the reply, NWIFLYER. I'll try that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.