FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/945707-all-points-airline-miles-master-thread.html)

ade99 Apr 2, 2008 11:47 am

ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread

Just got an email from BA saying how we can earn miles when staying at sofitels. Do you earn compliment points and airline miles or do you have to choose one or the other?

martin_paris Apr 9, 2008 7:41 am

Hello ade99,

no double dipping is available. You have to choose if you want compliment points or BA miles.

2muchplastic Apr 21, 2009 7:01 am

A|Club to Airline miles - any luck??

(Already posted on AFF..)

Has anyone had any luck transferring from a|club to one of their partner airline FF schemes? I've tried 3 times so far to transfer to QFF (a total of 16000 points), but nothing doing so far.

I was going to try transferring to Krisflyer, but at 2 a|club points to 1 KF mile, I don't really want to do that.

moviefool1 May 21, 2010 2:22 am

A-Club to Airline Transfer Issues

Has anyone else had troubles with transferring their A-Club Miles over to an Airline via A-Club Services? I have been trying to transfer the same set of miles for almost one year now. The miles get debited from my A-Club account but never show up in my Delta Account.

A-Club customer service said they have had this problem with "a few accounts" but told me it was fixed. My miles are still missing, and I can get no help from A-Club except the same process- Debit the miles and watch them go missing.

Any thoughts? Anyone know who the director of Customer Service or President of Accor is that I can write to? The continued problem over one year has really become a bit of a sore spot with me. So much so I am avoiding even staying with the anymore.

Thanks!

irishguy28 May 21, 2010 4:29 am

I've tried this only once, and in the last few weeks. The transfer to British Airways Executive Club went without a hitch.

Sorry to hear that Delta doesn't seem to be working out...

JamesBond_ppk May 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Did to Flying Blue several times. No problem whatsoever.

HIDDY May 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by moviefool1 (Post 13996752)
Has anyone else had troubles with transferring their A-Club Miles over to an Airline via A-Club Services? I have been trying to transfer the same set of miles for almost one year now. The miles get debited from my A-Club account but never show up in my Delta Account.

A-Club customer service said they have had this problem with "a few accounts" but told me it was fixed. My miles are still missing, and I can get no help from A-Club except the same process- Debit the miles and watch them go missing.

I'm not too sure what you mean....Do your A/Club points get put back into your account after the failed transfer and then you try and transfer the same points again? Could be a Delta problem - what have they said when you contacted them?

alterman Jun 1, 2010 1:31 pm

No problem with transfers to Flying Blue.

adlibitum Jul 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Accor credit to airline programs

Sorry if this has been covered, I didn't find it in a search.

The Accor website, as opposed to A-Club, shows you can get 500-1000 miles per stay at participating hotels. (This seems different from earning A-Club points then transferring them to the airline programs, usually 2-to-1 rate.)

Has anyone had experience doing this? I'm staying at Novotels and MGallery in China and Europe and would like to credit to Star Alliance airlines, it seems more worthwhile than the A-Club points.

Catch23 Jul 20, 2010 10:57 pm

worked for me, but i always need to keep the folio and request credit from the airline website.

SkyTeam777 Oct 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Is the transfer completed online or over the phone?

JohnDP Oct 22, 2010 7:31 am

deleted.

harryhv Oct 22, 2010 7:46 am

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777 (Post 14946590)
Is the transfer completed online or over the phone?

Online, log in to A-Club and select "Rewards..Airline miles" here.

Runs smoothly for Qantas, looks reasonable value at 1:1 considering DL and all the others are 2:1 see list here. But given their ungenerous redemption rates one QF mile is worth about half of anyone else's mile.

Just wish AA were on the list, 2,000 AA miles is worth more towards a premium class award than 4,000 QF miles.

Atlantico Nov 19, 2010 7:29 am

Hi guys,

Is it possible to Transfer my AClub points to another person’s account?
When making the transfer on the website I can choose another person’s name for the mileage account. Will I have any trouble?

Thanks

kangseh Dec 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by JohnDP (Post 14992120)
transferred mine to M&M, took 2-3 days.

thanks for your informations