Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread

ALL points to Airline miles - Master Thread

Old Jul 16, 2011, 6:40 am

Automatically transfer A|Club points to airline miles.

In the term & conditions:

http://www.a-club.com/en/members/ter...conditions.pdf

Page 5,
9.2. CONVERSION INTO AIRLINE MILES

The Member or Cardholder must also select the “automatic transfer” option in “My account/My profile”. Airline miles are automatically transferred to your frequent flyer
program within six (6) weeks.

A particular advantage is offered to Members recruited via a Frequent Flyer Program and/or to Members who present their Frequent Flyer Program card at the hotel reception desk upon check-in for their stays: these Members’ A|Club points are converted into airline miles starting with the first qualifying stay, without any minimum of points required.

Does that mean that if I produce my KrisFlyer card and/or A-Club card and select the “automatic transfer” option in “My account/My profile”, whatever A-Club points I earn for my stay will automatically be transferred to KrisFlyer in any amount and need not wait for it to hit 4000?

For example, I earned 200 A-Club points for a stay at Mercure hotel and I also choose "automatic transfer" option in my account. Will this 200 A-Club points be transferred to KrisFlyer for 100 miles (according to the transfer rate 4000 points to 2000 miles?)

Does anyone have any experience on this? Thanks
Old Jul 16, 2011, 8:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by vsepr

Does anyone have any experience on this? Thanks
My wife got an offer from BA yesterday offering 3x bonus miles for linking her A/Club account with her BA card. Went through the process and transferred her remaining A/club points as they were due to expire....and which were much less than the 4000 usually required for miles transfers.
Her A/Club balance is now zero and the activity shows "FFP Systematic Transfer : British Airways".
So in answer to your question. If you have changed your profile to earn miles it now looks as if points earned will automatically be transferred to your air miles account after you check out.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 9:30 am

Miles posted into my wife's BA account today.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 1:00 pm

Programs: American Express Platinum, HHonors Diamond (earned), Aer Lingus Gold Circle, ex-UA,ex-NZ
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Miles posted into my wife's BA account today.
HIDDY, I'm looking at doing the same. Did the miles post at the 3x rate?
Old Jul 20, 2011, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by ringbark
HIDDY, I'm looking at doing the same. Did the miles post at the 3x rate?
No....that offer is only after the first stay unfortunately.

The transfer rate was the normal 2 for 1....points to miles rate for BA.
Old Apr 12, 2012, 2:18 am

Programs: IHG - Spire Ambassador, SPG - Platinum, CI - Gold
which point/airline programs allows me to convert to Le-Club points?

I have 7998 a-club points. Need just two more points to 8000. Which programs out there allows me to transfer points into a-club?
Old Apr 12, 2012, 3:35 am

Programs: Marriott Plat., HHonors gold, IHG Plat., Accor gold, IC Amb, Hertz #1 club, Sixt plat.
Just have a drink at any of the accor hotel bars, show your le-club card and you should get your 2 points .. I am not aware of any airline program to transfer miles into le club points.

Le Club Accorhotels Members earn Le Club Accorhotels points on the following
basis:
1 eligible spent = 2 Le Club Accorhotels points at Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery,
Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, and Adagio (excluding Adagio Access) brand
hotels.
1 eligible spent = 1 Le Club Accorhotels point at ibis (excluding ibis budget) and
all seasons/ibis styles hotels. At ibis (excluding ibis budget) hotels in France, only
weekend stays (those stays including at least Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night)
are eligible for points.
Old Apr 12, 2012, 11:51 am

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue Gold. Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Plat AMB, Radisson Gold, Marriott Gold
I don't know of any that allow you to transfer into Le Club. Amex Membership Rewards doesn't and nor does Diners Club Rewards (or at least neither do in the UK). Airline partners are redemption only.

The places where you can earn Le Club points, besides Accor hotels, are listed here:
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...rs/index.shtml

Limited to Club Med, Europcar, and Lenotre, it would seem.
Old Apr 12, 2012, 1:46 pm

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by krausolany
Just have a drink at any of the accor hotel bars, show your le-club card and you should get your 2 points .. I am not aware of any airline program to transfer miles into le club points.
Does this work? I've asked in a Novotel before and told I can't earn points unless I am staying there. I used to live opposite one and they had a nice outside patio.
Old Apr 12, 2012, 2:00 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Not it doesn't, at least not according to the T&Cs, points will only accumulate with a stay.
Now that doesn't mean it's impossible....
Old Apr 12, 2012, 2:55 pm

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by starflyergold
Not it doesn't, at least not according to the T&Cs, points will only accumulate with a stay.
Thought so.

Enter the Win a million comp and you might get 500 points in a few months time?
Old Apr 12, 2012, 5:11 pm

what is this enter million contest? Do you have an url that you can share? Does a-club have any type of online mall that can help you earn points?
Old Apr 12, 2012, 5:17 pm

saw the million point contest. Tried it out and didnt get the 500. So I am guessing buying a drink at Sofitel in LA will not get me the two points that I need? Any other ways to get those two points?
Old Apr 13, 2012, 3:14 am

Programs: Marriott Plat., HHonors gold, IHG Plat., Accor gold, IC Amb, Hertz #1 club, Sixt plat.
Originally Posted by starflyergold
Thought I have done it before. Might be that it was in a Hilton or Holiday inn. Sorry for any confusion!
Old Apr 13, 2012, 6:52 pm

anyone order anything on lenotre website to earn points?

http://www.lenotre.com

Seems to be some french restaurant, but they have an online gift shop. I just need two points. has anyone ordered online through that website and earned a-club points?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.