Stacking accor promo possible?

Old Sep 16, 19, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Stacking accor promo possible?

Hello,

I don't know if this question has already been answered. I have a question concerning accor.

Is it possible to combine the 3*2 nights = 6000 points promo with the 1000 bonus point for eastern europe stay + cashback (topcashback)

So for exemple if I book 2 nights at the sofitel warsaw can I get the 500 points (first stay bonus of the 6000 fall promo) and 1000 points (eastern europe promo) + 15% cashback topcashback?

Thank you in advance for your help?

Sylvain
Old Sep 16, 19, 3:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Promo offers cannot be cumulated.
Old Sep 16, 19, 4:02 pm

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - tit, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold
No. You will get the points for the most generous offer if those overlap. Lets say you stay for two nights after registering for both. You will get 1000 eastern europe only. I am now doing 3xstay for 1 night and then 3 x 2 nights.
Old Sep 16, 19, 4:23 pm

Programs: HertzPresCircle, Virgin Atlantic Gold,Hil-Diam, Europcar Elite Vip, Emirates Gold, MarriottTitanium.
Cashback does work tho. I always use it too icm. with accor's own offers.

They are crazy slow paying topcashback tho. Waiting 5+ months already for a few hundred cashback from accor/TC after finishing stay.
hotel_user and sylvainp like this.

Last edited by itisme; Sep 16, 19 at 4:34 pm
Old Sep 16, 19, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

Hello Dimon84, thank you for you anwer.

So if you suscribe to all promo available... the IT of accor is able to analyse the offer that should give you the maximum point?

For example if I suscribe to 4X reward points, 1000 points eastern europe and 3*2 nights = 6000 points.

If the value of room is 100 Eur for 2 nights at a mercure in poland 4X rewards = 20 Eur (option 1)
1000 points = 25 Eur + 5 Eur (normal points) (option 2)
3X2 nights promo = 500 points for first stay = 12.50 Eur + 5 Eur (normal points) (option 3)

The IT of accor would be able to analyse that option 2 is better and will give me the point of option 2?

Thanks again,

Sylvain
Old Sep 16, 19, 8:57 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: accor plat, HH Gold
Talking

Originally Posted by sylvainp View Post

So if you suscribe to all promo available... the IT of accor is able to analyse the offer that should give you the maximum point?

For example if I suscribe to 4X reward points, 1000 points eastern europe and 3*2 nights = 6000 points.

If the value of room is 100 Eur for 2 nights at a mercure in poland 4X rewards = 20 Eur (option 1)
3X2 nights promo = 500 points for first stay = 12.50 Eur + 5 Eur (normal points) (option 3)

The IT of accor would be able to analyse that option 2 is better and will give me the point of option 2?

Thanks again,

Sylvain

IMHO it should work like that, and you can get some cash back from the external cashback sites. This seems to be one area where the IT mostly works.
However, I register for everything I can find, and sometimes ( not often ) I am surprised with the "extra" points gained.
It does not happen often, infact I cant remember the last time it happened but my OH said it does - so that taken as fact
sylvainp likes this.
Old Sep 17, 19, 12:42 am

Programs: LeClubAccor
Tbh, I think I managed to get two promos stack occasionaly, but that's more in the domain if the system will recognise it and appoint points or not, ie a game of chance.

So I register for everything and hope for the best 😂
hotel_user likes this.
Old Sep 17, 19, 4:19 am

My latest two night stay activated the X3 points offer, but not the +500 points for the first 3x2 nights offer. Will it still count as my first 2 nights stay, so that for my next two-night stay I can get 2500 points?
Old Sep 17, 19, 4:46 pm

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - tit, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold
Originally Posted by sylvainp View Post

Thanks again,

Sylvain
Hi Sylvian. Yes, Accor IT should recognize and award you with highest offer points. But! We all know Accor IT is a mess, so occasionally you might get lucky or unlucky. It happened that sometimes promos stacked (twice) and it happened that none of the promos posted (4 times) in my past 5 years . If an agent intervention is required in non-posting case, that's how will they interpret the rules.
hotel_user and sylvainp like this.
Old Sep 18, 19, 4:32 am

Programs: Le Club Accor Platinum H Honors Diamond
@ ftakak .Very interesting question and I am sure some knowledgeable person will be along shortly to hopefully answer it. Could be quite costly otherwise for the rest of 3x2 stay promotion

Search this Thread