Wiki Posts
Search

Accor Plus rates on app

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2019, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX MPC
Accor Plus rates on app

I've noticed that it doesn't seem to be possible to obtain Accor Plus room rates when booking with the AccorHotels app. If you want the best member rates you need to book using a browser.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known limitation of the app? I'm logged in using my Accor Plus member number and password.

Old Sep 7, 2019, 7:47 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
I can get a+ member rate on app without issue.
can you show what you got on app vs web?
Old Sep 7, 2019, 8:39 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Think ( not sure ) you have to go to the room choice menu to see prices.

I always book on laptop as can not see the small screen well on phone
Old Sep 7, 2019, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX MPC
Now I check again it seems that I do get offered the A+ rates. I don't know if there was some glitch on the booking system between the time I checked on the app and the time I looked again on a laptop.

But I still don't understand why it says "I cannot take advantage of a Members' Rate" (as shown above)
Old Sep 7, 2019, 9:47 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Members rate is sometimes not offered by the hotel. It is not dependant on your status.

There are numerous hotels that do not offer the members rate ( ie a discount of either 5% or 10% ) in addition to Accor Plus or Red Hot Rooms etc

Please correct if my understanding is wrong ....
Old Sep 7, 2019, 5:56 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Theres a chance that the "members rate" that is unavailable in this instance relates to the 5-10% discount that is offered for Le club members be default. I believe this discount is not offered in Asia Pacific, because there is Accor Plus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.