FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   Existing bookings currently not visible on web/app. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/1975989-existing-bookings-currently-not-visible-web-app.html)

AccorHotels Concierge Jun 28, 2019 9:52 am

Existing bookings currently not visible on web/app.

Dear Members,

We are currently experiencing a technical problem on the visualization of the bookings on the customer account and working hard to repair it as fast as possible.

Thank you for your patience,
Amy

gilbertaue Jun 28, 2019 11:22 am

Excellent first step Amy and Accor.

Now I'm on my phone and I can't see this message in the app - I am also unable to check if the same info appears on the website, which is where it belongs so that everyone who used the function knows what's going on when they can't see their bookings.

Posting it here is good, but will maybe have a reach of 0.001% of all your members.

Revolio Jul 1, 2019 4:17 pm

Member advice

Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge (Post 31249080)
Dear Members,

We are currently experiencing a technical problem on the visualization of the bookings on the customer account and working hard to repair it as fast as possible.

Thank you for your patience,
Amy

I had to spend an hour on the phone last week to find this out. On Friday it will be a 2 week outage. Why not advise members on the app and website as to what is occurring? I have over a dozen bookings up until October, I find it annoying to get the message 'you have no bookings ..yet' when I try to view them. Why not add a banner page to reveal what is happening and save member distress?

AccorHotels Concierge Jul 2, 2019 11:47 am

Hello Gilbertaue,

Thanks for your reply to our message.
I confirm that the service concerned is already informed and we're currently working on the issue in order to fix it.
We will create a new thread if the problem occurs.

I remain at your disposal,
Amy

gilbertaue Jul 2, 2019 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge (Post 31262406)
Hello Gilbertaue,

Thanks for your reply to our message.
I confirm that the service concerned is already informed and we're currently working on the issue in order to fix it.
We will create a new thread if the problem occurs.

I remain at your disposal,
Amy

Hi Amy,

I think you may have misunderstood.
Problems happen.

Why does Accor not have a banner on the website that says for example:

"We are facing issues with our website at the moment and logins may be effected" or
"Current bookings may not be visible at the moment as there is a system issue. Rest assured that all your bookings are safe. Please refer to your booking acknowledgement email as confirmation"

etc

starflyergold Jul 2, 2019 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by gilbertaue (Post 31263925)
Why does Accor not have a banner on the website that says for example:

"We are facing issues with our website at the moment and logins may be effected" or
"Current bookings may not be visible at the moment as there is a system issue. Rest assured that all your bookings are safe. Please refer to your booking acknowledgement email as confirmation"

etc

Might be easier that way to hide the ongoing IT problems from the CEO who never tires of speaking about the crucial role of IT.....:D

Revolio Jul 4, 2019 6:38 pm

2 weeks now

After 2 weeks it must be getting hard to keep this secret. Too many members now affected. The absence of anything on the website or app might just indicate this will be the way things are under ALL. Website was average at best before $$$ started to be diverted in PSG, looks like it will get worse. (and I don't like soccer)

hotel_user Jul 5, 2019 1:34 pm

I get this now ....

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...7c58142a60.png

baggyred Jul 9, 2019 9:38 pm

Came across this thread because I just made a booking - which then of course doesn't show on the website.

Interestingly - all bookings do show on my Accor IOS App

Revolio Jul 10, 2019 12:42 am

Almost 3 weeks

I read your response Baggy, I am still in the same position, so I tried loading the app onto a completely new device. But situation unchanged...' you have no bookings to display. A comfy bed awaits.....' etc.

No response from the website, app or concierge on here as to how far away a resolution is.

Plenty of noise about how brilliant the ALL program will be, but this issue is just about forgotten or non-existent it seems.

The issue impacts on members who stay the most; do they really think their silence to this issue will encourage those multiple bookers to continue on the Accor journey?

nkob Jul 10, 2019 7:20 am

they are back after 4 days
thanks to customer care
kees

Goldorak Jul 10, 2019 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by nkob (Post 31288751)
they are back after 4 days
thanks to customer care
kees

Indeed. All back now :)

Revolio Jul 10, 2019 5:29 pm

Finally restored

After 3 weeks minus one day, finally back to normal. Time to get booking. Hopefully this is a permanent fix.

CanadaDH Jul 10, 2019 5:41 pm

Mine aren't all back. There is one still missing from the Accor site. So, while the system may now be back to it's normal state, it's by no means working correctly. Just normal standard for Accor IT.

Thai-Kiwi Jul 11, 2019 12:25 am

All properly restored down here in NZ.