Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Existing bookings currently not visible on web/app.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Existing bookings currently not visible on web/app.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2019, 12:42 am

Mine are all back too! Including one i booked through the Swissotel site instead of the main Accor one.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 7:41 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels
Original Poster

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Dear all,

We are glad to read that a majority of you can now see their bookings on the computers and in the app again.
@CanadaDH, do you still encounter the issue and is it both on the web and the app ?

Thank you all for your patience and your feedbacks.

Amy
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 8:28 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear all,

We are glad to read that a majority of you can now see their bookings on the computers and in the app again.
@CanadaDH, do you still encounter the issue and is it both on the web and the app ?

Amy
No, the booking is missing from both the Accor website and the app. I have 6 future bookings with Fairmont. 5 are visible on the app and website. I can view all 6 when entering my confirmation number on the Fairmont site. The booking in question falls right in the middle of the date ranges of all my future bookings, so it's not like it's too far in the future to display. I also have another future booking for that same hotel (CMT) that is displaying just fine.
Old Jul 14, 2019, 4:11 am

Programs: All Diamond
Can see bookings on desk top app but nothing on mobile app . Bit of an inconvenience having to carry the desk top around
Old Jul 14, 2019, 5:17 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by sycokid
Can see bookings on desk top app but nothing on mobile app . Bit of an inconvenience having to carry the desk top around
Sad thing is that I remember the Osborne 1
Old Jul 14, 2019, 11:54 pm

Dear all,

Amy
I cannot see any bookings in the app... But can on desktop
Old Jul 15, 2019, 2:13 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels
Original Poster

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by CanadaDH
No, the booking is missing from both the Accor website and the app. I have 6 future bookings with Fairmont. 5 are visible on the app and website. I can view all 6 when entering my confirmation number on the Fairmont site. The booking in question falls right in the middle of the date ranges of all my future bookings, so it's not like it's too far in the future to display. I also have another future booking for that same hotel (CMT) that is displaying just fine.
Dear CanadaDH,

Concerning your missing reservation, do you have the same issue both on desktop and on the app ? As a first step, I invite you to clear your browser's cache and history. If after this operation, it doesn't display your reservation, could you send us your booking reference in MP ?

Don't hesitate if you need any further information and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Amy
Old Jul 15, 2019, 5:06 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Thank you, Amy. A PM has been sent with the details of the missing reservation.

Dear CanadaDH,

Concerning your missing reservation, do you have the same issue both on desktop and on the app ? As a first step, I invite you to clear your browser's cache and history. If after this operation, it doesn't display your reservation, could you send us your booking reference in MP ?

Don't hesitate if you need any further information and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Amy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.