Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accor customer survey - what a dumpster fire

Accor customer survey - what a dumpster fire

Old Jul 21, 2019, 6:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Kremmen
That is outright deception and should be reported to the consumer protection authorities of each user's jurisdiction.
I suggest you have one or 2 glasses of wine and relax...
BSBtraveller likes this.
Old Jul 21, 2019, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
I got the survey invitation at the end of June, but did not get the 500 pt survey invitation that people have been receiving recently.

I am short 175 pts for a redemption. Does Accor have any survey partners where I can pick up 175 pts at no cost? (I checked eRewards, but no go.) Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jul 23, 2019, 3:34 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Are you not telling us something....
Fiona.
khop khun ka
gilbertaue and nancypants like this.
Old Jul 23, 2019, 3:37 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Even with the correct name, I still this

Thank you for participating in our survey today.

Unfortunately, the portion of the survey you qualify for has been filled already. This happens from time to time and we appreciate your willingness to participate.

We hope you will be able to participate in our next online study.
Amy, can you update your relevant team? I think 500 points is not worth our effort. It is more likely 50,000 points with all the stress level they have created....
nancypants likes this.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 3:48 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Dear members,

I inform your that all your feedbacks have been transmitted to the concerned team.

Sorry again for the inconvenience and thank you for your contributions.

Best regards,
Amy
Old Aug 12, 2019, 12:15 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear members,

I inform your that all your feedbacks have been transmitted to the concerned team.
Amy, that's nice to know, but it would be even better to get some feedback about those surveys, especially as it isn't the first time.

What tiny proportion of the population do they allow to do them? Should we just always delete them in future, knowing that they'll never pay us the points anyhow?
Old Aug 12, 2019, 9:11 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear members,

Sorry again for the inconvenience and thank you for your contributions.

Best regards,
Amy

Hi Amy,

Till now I have still not received any points? It's been almost a month. I hope instead of feedback being transmitted, you can actually follow up on the missing points.

Thanks
gcashin likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.