Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

LCAH (ALL) / AFKL Flying Blue - enhanced partnership

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LCAH (ALL) / AFKL Flying Blue - enhanced partnership

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2019, 11:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by LeClubVirgin
Why ignore mine and your concerns seems strange that she would only reply to one post when further down the line there are a couple more questions.

Edit. Just checked when tris post was. 29th June. And response only comes in now,wow.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 4:31 am

Programs: AF/KLM Club2000 Ultimate / M&M HON Circle / ALL Diamond / Hertz President Circle
Just received this on my LCAH account after my stay in Sao Paulo.

I think something is wrong... nothing on my FB account

Old Jul 8, 2019, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by matmatlr
Just received this on my LCAH account after my stay in Sao Paulo.

I think something is wrong... nothing on my FB account

On my side :
- for the 1st eligible Accor stay, the correct number of miles have just posted today on my FB account (+ the 5XP but which are useless for me as LTPE/Club 2000 Ultimate as they are not UXP),
- but my 1st eligible AF flight has led to the same 0 Accor points line as you
Old Jul 9, 2019, 1:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Just learned that the "0 points line" we see on the Accor statement is for the 1 status night credited. You can see the "1 nuit" on the screenshot posted by Matmatlr. Note that this is not visible on the apps (you see 0 reward point and 0 status point and the 1 night is not displayed).
matmatlr and Dav77 like this.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 2:08 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Dear members,

Thank you for your alert on this issue. I inform you that we are facing a delay to process the first Miles+Points transactions presented by Flying Blue after flights. These transactions are currently being processed and the situation should be resolved next week. In usual cases, I just wish to let you know that Rewards points related to your flights otr Miles reated to your eligible stays are credited within following 10 days on your Le Club AccorHotels or Flying blue accounts. We will keep you advised when the processing of the missing Rewards points will be completed.

Thank you for your trust and your Loyalty.

Kind regards,
Amy
Old Jul 15, 2019, 5:24 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
Originally Posted by LeClubVirgin
Does anyone know the process for starting a missing flying blue points addition after an Accor hotel stay? Just in case the inevitable does happen...
hi guys. Had a response back from Accor customer service and they said that we can contact them if flying blue points are missing after a hotel stay.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 12:36 am

good news.
if i understand good then after the first stay at a accor hotel that night will be free
but if you allready paid that night with your CC they pay back ??
Anyone allready experience with it
greetings kees
Old Jul 16, 2019, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by nkob
good news.
if i understand good then after the first stay at a accor hotel that night will be free
but if you allready paid that night with your CC they pay back ??
Anyone allready experience with it
greetings kees
No, you misunderstood
There is no such thing as a free night (unfortunately ). You get 1 extra qualifying night credited to your LCAH account after your 1st Accor stay post offer registration and you get a 2nd extra qualifying night credited to your LCAH account after your first AF/KL eligible flight.
As you know, you can qualify for a status in LCAH by 2 ways : status points or status nights (except future Diamond status : status points only). Those 2 extra qualifying nights help you to reach/renew a status in case you qualify by number of nights. I hope it's clearer
Old Jul 17, 2019, 2:04 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Dinasty Flyer, Accor Platinum, Swissotel Eleva
From my side it is working. My hotel stays have been credited in my Flying Blue and so have my flights in my Accor Le Club. Nice.
Old Jul 17, 2019, 3:42 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by dcisneros
From my side it is working. My hotel stays have been credited in my Flying Blue and so have my flights in my Accor Le Club. Nice.
For me also.

CT
Old Jul 17, 2019, 5:01 am

thank you goldorak
greetings
kees
Old Jul 17, 2019, 5:46 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by dcisneros
same for me
Old Jul 18, 2019, 4:27 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by nrouxel
same for me
all my stays are posting miles to my flying blue account too. Seems to work better than getting Accor points credited 😂
Old Jul 22, 2019, 4:33 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Hi

Silly question, probably answered before, but do you get a "status" within the Flying Blue on joining from Accor ? so possibly some more reason to use AF over BA ?
Old Jul 22, 2019, 6:27 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by hotel_user
Hi

Silly question, probably answered before, but do you get a "status" within the Flying Blue on joining from Accor ? so possibly some more reason to use AF over BA ?
I think you get 5 xp when you stay at first hotel, then another 5 xp when you fly. This is basic explorer status I believe similar to classic Accor status I guess with little benefits. Then you move up the ladder accordingly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.