Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

LCAH (ALL) / AFKL Flying Blue - enhanced partnership

LCAH (ALL) / AFKL Flying Blue - enhanced partnership

Old Jun 18, 2019, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Thumbs up LCAH (ALL) / AFKL Flying Blue - enhanced partnership

Great news for the LCAH and FB members : double dipping is now possible: earn both LCAH points and FB miles when staying at Accor hotels and when flying AF/KL/A5-marketed and operated flights
This was posted today in the FB forum, so I am quoting the FB thread here
FB and Accor 'Miles+Points'

I did register successfully.
@accorhotelsconcierge : Dear Amy, there is a very important missing (unclear) information in the T&C about the earning rates. See my post in the linked thread above. We would appreciate clarification from you. Thank you.
Xandrios and zuchu like this.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 8:20 am

i sawt hat amy allready gave a response at the FB forum
i use always transavia ????
thanks
kees
Old Jun 19, 2019, 9:05 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Great news for the LCAH and FB members : double dipping is now possible: earn both LCAH points and FB miles when staying at Accor hotels and when flying AF/KL/A5-marketed and operated flights
This was posted today in the FB forum, so I am quoting the FB thread here
FB and Accor 'Miles+Points'

I did register successfully.
@accorhotelsconcierge : Dear Amy, there is a very important missing (unclear) information in the T&C about the earning rates. See my post in the linked thread above. We would appreciate clarification from you. Thank you.
Dear Goldorak,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedbacks and for your alert.

Indeed, you are right and understood well the scale announced : 1 € = 1 Mile. In Miles+Points condition of use, the scale is displayed on the basis of 10 € of eligible expenses.
Also, you have noticed that the Miles earning scheme works in a similar way to the one applied for your stays.

The number of Miles awarded varies according to the brand of the participating Accor hotel in which you stayed.
Thus, whatever your status, you earn for 10 € of eligible expenses:
* 10 Flying Blue Miles for stays in participating AccorHotels brands, except Adagio, Adagio Access, ibis, ibis Styles and Mama Shelter
* 5 Flying Blue Miles accumulated for stays at ibis, ibis Styles and Mama Shelter
* 4 Flying Blue Miles accumulated for stays at Adagio
* 2 Flying Blue Miles accumulated for stays at Adagio Access
The terms and conditions will be updated soon.

We are very grateful for your enthusiastic support.

Best regards,
Amy
Old Jun 19, 2019, 9:59 am

Hello Amy
it goes the other way around too?
i am not so happy with FB
it seems impossible to log in and the luggage is a lot more expensive if you have booked with points
so flying transavia and klm it should be interesting if i can earn accor points with flying these airlines
thank you
kees
Old Jun 19, 2019, 11:36 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
nkob/kees: Please review the terms and conditions. You can earn Accor points when flying KL, AF or A5 (Hop). Transavia is not included for earning, which also applies to all other Skyteam airlines.

If you stay with Accor you will earn Flying Blue miles. Those you can use to redeem for Transavia flights if you wish.

Somewhat offtopic; Buying luggage with AF/KL is priced exactly the same, irrelevant if you booked with miles or not. However when booking with points you get the first piece of luggage for free, so the second piece will be priced as a second-piece of luggage (Which is more expensive than when you have to pay for the first piece).
Goldorak likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 1:21 pm

thank you xandrios
i mention transavia because you can earn FB points if you upgrade your ticket
Bij 2 occasions i bought a ticket with FB points and my companion paid cash .I paid a lot more for my luggage .FB is not for me anymore
kees
Old Jun 19, 2019, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear Goldorak,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedbacks and for your alert.

Indeed, you are right and understood well the scale announced : 1 € = 1 Mile. In Miles+Points condition of use, the scale is displayed on the basis of 10 € of eligible expenses.
Also, you have noticed that the Miles earning scheme works in a similar way to the one applied for your stays.

The number of Miles awarded varies according to the brand of the participating Accor hotel in which you stayed.
Thus, whatever your status, you earn for 10 € of eligible expenses:
* 10 Flying Blue Miles for stays in participating AccorHotels brands, except Adagio, Adagio Access, ibis, ibis Styles and Mama Shelter
* 5 Flying Blue Miles accumulated for stays at ibis, ibis Styles and Mama Shelter
* 4 Flying Blue Miles accumulated for stays at Adagio
* 2 Flying Blue Miles accumulated for stays at Adagio Access
The terms and conditions will be updated soon.

We are very grateful for your enthusiastic support.

Best regards,
Amy
Thank you Amy for those welcomed clarifications
And also a big thank you @Xandrios for having posted this in the FB forum ^
Old Jun 20, 2019, 2:29 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SQ Gold, Qatar Platinum
Registered, thank you!
Old Jun 20, 2019, 4:46 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Today's press release is here: https://group.accor.com/-/media/Corp..._Points_EN.pdf
Xandrios likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 1:16 am

Also registered, every mile is welcome
Dav77 likes this.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 3:12 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Registered. Many thanks for this information

not a frequent flyer on AF (i always use AZ). But, as told, every mile/point is welcome 😊
Old Jun 23, 2019, 3:07 am

with recent point devaluation with Flying Blue, I was earning points for the past 2 years but still not enough to burn them properly (long haul reward flights), finally, thanks to this extended partnership, I was able to convert all my FB points into LCAH points, I have now plently of credit to be used at Accor hotels
Dav77 likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2019, 8:14 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by enzo0511
with recent point devaluation with Flying Blue, I was earning points for the past 2 years but still not enough to burn them properly (long haul reward flights), finally, thanks to this extended partnership, I was able to convert all my FB points into LCAH points, I have now plently of credit to be used at Accor hotels
That's interesting. I'm not a Flying Blue member, and don't see myself ever flying on any SkyTeam airlines. However, are you saying that you can easily convert FB miles into Accor points? If that's the case, and this double-dip is truly incremental to the existing Accor points earned, then I guess there's no downside to signing up, to get the double-dip, and then periodically transfer the FB miles back to hotel points. Or am I missing something?
greg99 likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2019, 8:48 am

Canada DH
its my idear too
i tried too register but no succes
i have send a email too accor about it yesterday
Meaby Amy know something about this problem ?
kees
Old Jun 23, 2019, 9:23 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by CanadaDH
That's interesting. I'm not a Flying Blue member, and don't see myself ever flying on any SkyTeam airlines. However, are you saying that you can easily convert FB miles into Accor points? If that's the case, and this double-dip is truly incremental to the existing Accor points earned, then I guess there's no downside to signing up, to get the double-dip, and then periodically transfer the FB miles back to hotel points. Or am I missing something?
Yes, this you can do and it works both ways. Just keep in mind that with each conversion you lose a lot of the points value. I would suggest to aim for using the points in their native currency for any kind of redemption. As a last resort you can do what you suggested - convert them and use them in another programme.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.