Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 5, 2024, 4:11 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: IMH
Wiki added on 5 March 2024 to list and link to dedicated property threads for Accor hotels in Singapore.

These have all had posts fairly recently:
Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa
Fairmont Singapore
Swissôtel The Stamford
Pullman Singapore Orchard

Much older:
Mercure Singapore Bugis
Print Wikipost

Accor Hotels in Singapore

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2019, 6:11 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Looking for a getaway filled with incredible shopping, nightlife and cuisine? Or a family getaway in a destination packed with pristine beaches, theme parks and other cool adventures?

Then you won't want to miss our Singapore Celebration Sale where you receive 30% off our lowest rates in the Lion City, plus as a valued Accor Plus member you will save an additional 10%. That's up to 40% off!

There’s something for every budget and taste, so you’re sure to find a hotel that’s just right for you. Simply book 'Accor Plus - Singapore Celebration Sale'before 23 August 2019 for stays between 1 September 2019 and 30 April 2020.
jiunsoh likes this.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by hotel_user
Looking for a getaway filled with incredible shopping, nightlife and cuisine? Or a family getaway in a destination packed with pristine beaches, theme parks and other cool adventures?

Then you won't want to miss our Singapore Celebration Sale where you receive 30% off our lowest rates in the Lion City, plus as a valued Accor Plus member you will save an additional 10%. That's up to 40% off!

There’s something for every budget and taste, so you’re sure to find a hotel that’s just right for you. Simply book 'Accor Plus - Singapore Celebration Sale'before 23 August 2019 for stays between 1 September 2019 and 30 April 2020.

thanks for sharing, here is the landing page

Accor Singapore Celebration Sale (up to 40% + free breakfast)

booking period: August 12 -> 23
Stay period: 1-Sep-2019 till 30-April-2020
https://www.accorhotels.com/promotio...6Z3l82jBS6tXoY
Old Aug 12, 2019, 9:11 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Sorry - the cut and paste did not work ....

Thank you for adding.
Old Aug 13, 2019, 8:46 am

Programs: ANA,Qantas,asiamiles,Royal Skies,Enrich
More ibis styles,Mercure and 1st ibis budget in Singapore coming soon
https://sbr.com.sg/hotels-tourism/mo...unch-15-hotels

Old Aug 13, 2019, 11:08 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by teo1991
More ibis styles,Mercure and 1st ibis budget in Singapore coming soon
https://sbr.com.sg/hotels-tourism/mo...unch-15-hotels
I trust the ability to book these by the hour will be discontinued....
Old Aug 13, 2019, 5:12 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by starflyergold
I trust the ability to book these by the hour will be discontinued....
10% status points only.
Occasionally bonus promo of "book 10 hours prepaid, get double bonus reward points"
Old Aug 14, 2019, 5:39 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by EGW1
Having hit enough nights to renew Marriott and Hilton, I’ve been focusing more on Accor recently and hope to hit Platinum soon. I’ve been really impressed with Fairmont SG in the newly renovated rooms (south tower). The renovations seem extensive and the new rooms are very nicely done, especially the in room filtered water tap, good working desk, comfy sofa area, and lovely bath tub. Stayed twice so far, about 10 days total, and that has inspired me to book a month stay in October. Usually I’d go for the JW or Conrad, but Fairmont rooms are very nice, Raffles City mall ideal, nice touches like bicycle hire, excellent Le Labo toiletries, great in-room dining, and really appreciative staff and managers who introduce themselves at check in. In fact, I’d go as far as saying the loyalty recognition (even at gold) is better than I’ve experienced elsewhere in SG.

Raffles I tried for afternoon tea last weekend, renovations are of great quality and walking around the grounds everything looked very plush, but the service was abysmal...lost reservation, 25 mins to bring tea, renovation works still continuing in the background, zero dress policy (as in singlets and daisy dukes for afternoon tea). Not a prude, but very disappointing.
Dear EGW1,

Thank you for sharing with us your feedbacks on the Raffles. We shared them with Le Club AccorHotels team both on the renovations and disappointment after your afternoon tea.
Refurbishing a property while receiving our customer is always a challenge, thank you for helping us to improve our service.

Best regards,
Amy
Old Aug 14, 2019, 6:29 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear EGW1,

Refurbishing a property while receiving our customer is always a challenge, thank you for helping us to improve our service.

Best regards,
Amy
Dear Accor Social Media team.
The poster did not say that they had a poor experience during high tea due to renovation.
SERVICE was bad. SERVICE. That is under full control of the hotel management and in this case the F&B Director of the Raffles. The message should be "we have passed on your contacts to the Raffles Singapore team".

Just like the emails from Accor Customer Service; I don't understand why messages are not properly read or properly replied to. It's always a hit and miss. ​​​​
Old Aug 14, 2019, 10:35 am

Programs: SQ, BA, QR, Marriott Titanium & LT Plat, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat, AmEx Cent
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Dear Accor Social Media team.
The poster did not say that they had a poor experience during high tea due to renovation.
SERVICE was bad. SERVICE. That is under full control of the hotel management and in this case the F&B Director of the Raffles. The message should be "we have passed on your contacts to the Raffles Singapore team".

Just like the emails from Accor Customer Service; I don't understand why messages are not properly read or properly replied to. It's always a hit and miss. ​​​​
Correct, and Fairmont SG team should be recognised for providing exceptional service. Nonetheless, appreciate the reply.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

new Lanvin bottle at Sofitel city center

the content (the scent) is the same.

Firsttime4me2 likes this.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 9:24 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AccorPlus Plat
First world problem - Toiletries

I love the products, however does anyone else find it frustrating when they are in the shower without their glasses to differentiate between the products?

When not using my own, I line them up in the correct order before bathing, and continually wish that they made the product writing larger!
Old Sep 15, 2019, 12:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Firsttime4me2
I love the products, however does anyone else find it frustrating when they are in the shower without their glasses to differentiate between the products?

When not using my own, I line them up in the correct order before bathing, and continually wish that they made the product writing larger!
Me too, I put every bootle in order before shower.
cowism and Firsttime4me2 like this.
Old Sep 15, 2019, 1:45 am
Accor Contributor Badge

This is one ugly packaging.

Nice property though. does it still serve champagne during happy hours?
Old Sep 15, 2019, 1:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I had the same new Lanvin packaging in Sofitel Chicago and Washington in August.
Old Sep 15, 2019, 4:48 am
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
I'm not a big Lanvin fan. I prefer Hermès that Sofitel hotels provide in Europe. Why in Asia and in the USA Hermès is so rare (being available only in suites mostly)?
Goldorak likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.