Old Mar 5, 2024, 4:11 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: IMH
Wiki added on 5 March 2024 to list and link to dedicated property threads for Accor hotels in Singapore.

These have all had posts fairly recently:
Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa
Fairmont Singapore
Swissôtel The Stamford
Pullman Singapore Orchard

Much older:
Mercure Singapore Bugis
Print Wikipost

Accor Hotels in Singapore

Old Sep 15, 2019, 6:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by cowism
This is one ugly packaging.

Nice property though. does it still serve champagne during happy hours?
Yes, sofitel Singapore city center still serving champagne during HH
Dav77 likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2019, 9:16 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by jiunsoh
Yes, sofitel Singapore city center still serving champagne during HH
And I would like to add, not only it isn’t “hidden”, but also it is continuously served by the staff, even if you are sitting outside, someone from the staff come every 5 minutes with a bottle asking if you would like more champagne

top level service on this side. You really feel welcome and very well treated
gilbertaue, Goldorak and jiunsoh like this.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 6:59 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Accor to add 15 hotels in Singapore

Accor has announced that it will add more hotels in Singapore following a deal with Singapore-based hotel developer and manager Global Premium Hotels to franchise 15 hotels : 13 Ibis Budget, 1 Ibis Style and 1 Mercure
https://www.businesstraveller.com/bu...-in-singapore/
and https://www.traveldailymedia.com/acc...-in-singapore/

Last edited by nrouxel; Oct 21, 2019 at 7:11 am
Old Nov 21, 2019, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay will become the Moxy brand by Marriott International

Building owner will take the building to redevelop into an integrated development.

In a joint news release on Thursday (Nov 21), City Developments (CDL) and CapitaLand announced that they will be joined by Ascott Residence Trust (Ascott Reit) in the project which is expected to be open in phases from 2024.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...dence-12113526

Proposed sale by CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDLHT) of its total interest in Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay to CDL-CapitaLand JV

CDLHT will own the hotel, which will have about 460 to 475 rooms, The hotel will be operated under the Moxy brand by Marriott International
Old Nov 21, 2019, 12:23 pm

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
One of not many good news for the Bonvoyed ��
Old Nov 21, 2019, 1:59 pm

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Marriott folks can now have their Moxy Bear also in Singapore !
Old Dec 22, 2019, 6:56 am
Original Poster

update on Earn Restaurant

me and my friend tried several restaurant in singapore, and happy to report that Ibis Novena and Ibis Bencoolen both posted our dining point.

ibis bencoolen: 15-dec-2019
ibis novena: 21-dec-2019
Old Dec 23, 2019, 1:32 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Building owner will take the building to redevelop into an integrated development.

In a joint news release on Thursday (Nov 21), City Developments (CDL) and CapitaLand announced that they will be joined by Ascott Residence Trust (Ascott Reit) in the project which is expected to be open in phases from 2024.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...dence-12113526

so when Novotel Clark Quay will close door?
Old Dec 23, 2019, 2:50 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lingua101
so when Novotel Clark Quay will close door?
not sure, but the tenants in Liang Court building were told to vacate by March 2020. My friend asked hotel but they cant give exact date.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-redevelopment
Old Dec 23, 2019, 11:21 am

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
me and my friend tried several restaurant in singapore, and happy to report that Ibis Novena and Ibis Bencoolen both posted our dining point.
Are the restaurants any good?
Old Dec 23, 2019, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RafKa
Taste average , and price very cheap after accorplus 50percent discount.
RafKa likes this.
Old Dec 24, 2019, 6:58 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, Shangri-La Jade, Radisson Gold, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by RafKa
Racines at Sofitel Singapore City Centre is excellent. $40 SGD for Wagyu Beef ($20 SGD after accorplus discount)
jiunsoh likes this.
Old Dec 24, 2019, 6:47 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Originally Posted by loyaltylobby88
Racines at Sofitel Singapore City Centre is excellent. $40 SGD for Wagyu Beef ($20 SGD after accorplus discount)
Looks like Accor Plus really shines in Asia, especially now with points for dining when not staying. I'll consider signing up when I move to Singapore later this year (assuming it continues under ALL).
Old Dec 24, 2019, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

New Mgallery to be opened April 2020

Designed by award winning and landmark Japanese studio Nikken Sekkei, The Residences at Orchard Hills is the first MGallery collection in Singapore. Located along Orchard Road, across Paragon Shopping Centre, it features 166 serviced residences, a Lobby Lounge, an All Day Dining restaurant and bar, 24hour gym, an entire floor dedicated to wellness, lush outdoor terraces, spectacular cantilevered rooftop pool and Jacuzzi with views of the city skyline.

Prime city centre location along Orchard Road, close to Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay, Singapore Botanic Gardens and Suntec Convention Centre, with convenient access to most leisure attractions.

https://all.accor.com/hotel/B6Z7/ind...ction-location

Goldorak likes this.

Last edited by jiunsoh; Dec 25, 2019 at 6:49 am
Old Dec 25, 2019, 11:53 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Designed by award winning and landmark Japanese studio Nikken Sekkei, The Residences at Orchard Hills is the first MGallery collection in Singapore. Located along Orchard Road, across Paragon Shopping Centre, it features 166 serviced residences, a Lobby Lounge, an All Day Dining restaurant and bar, 24hour gym, an entire floor dedicated to wellness, lush outdoor terraces, spectacular cantilevered rooftop pool and Jacuzzi with views of the city skyline.

Prime city centre location along Orchard Road, close to Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay, Singapore Botanic Gardens and Suntec Convention Centre, with convenient access to most leisure attractions.

https://all.accor.com/hotel/B6Z7/ind...ction-location

No suites from what I underatand.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.