Missing Points

Old Apr 2, 19, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Le Club Accor Hotels
Missing Points

Hi, I had points Regularization from my account, 1422 points on 13/07/2017 and 1180 points on 23/03/2019. I have not done any redemption on my points then why are this points missing from my account. I did call your customer service number 1800802578 not helpful at all on this matter, I have also sent a email on this matter to your customer service and still waiting for a reply.

Old Apr 2, 19, 11:21 am
sfo

Programs: UA MM *Gold, Accor Gold
You need to address your problem with Accor directly. This is not an official website for Accor but a travel forum for those that have stayed at Accor hotels or have questions about the hotels or loyalty program.
Old Apr 2, 19, 11:51 am

Programs: TK*G, AC Aeroplan, Fairmont Platinum, Starwood Gold, Nexus/GE, Hertz #1 Gold
"Regularization" is the term they use when the remove your points due to 12 months of inactivity. If you had no points activity between July 13/16 and July 13/17, your points would expire. Then, presumably you had a stay on Mar 23, 2018, and perhaps had no stay in the 12 months that followed, and so the points disappeared again. At least, that's what it looks like.
Old Apr 2, 19, 8:49 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: LeClub AccorHotels / Accor Plus (Platinum), Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by CanadaDH View Post
"Regularization" is the term they use when the remove your points due to 12 months of inactivity. If you had no points activity between July 13/16 and July 13/17, your points would expire. Then, presumably you had a stay on Mar 23, 2018, and perhaps had no stay in the 12 months that followed, and so the points disappeared again. At least, that's what it looks like.
Not only do you need points activity within those 12 months, but you also need a minimum of a one-night stay to extend the validity of the points to 12 months from the date the stay.

For example, receiving points from doing surveys on E-Rewards or Club Opinions will credit you with points, but will not extend the expiry date of the points.
Kobetraveller likes this.

Search this Thread