Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does Le Club customer support exist?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2019, 2:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Le Club Accorhotels, Miles & More, Hertz Gold Club
Question Does Le Club customer support exist?

Hi there,
I was trying to reach Le Club's customer support via my Web account, the app and even Facebook, I've sent them at least 7 messages regarding missing points from the participation in a "triple your points" type of promo. Despite they promise to come back to you in 48 hrs, I didn't receive a single reply for about a couple of months. Can someone recommend another way to contact these guys?
Thanks beforehand.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 6:20 pm
R2

Do you feel welcome in le Club?

IME this is the standard...they usually reply at some point if you keep pushing. I'm not sure about promo points but for missing base points I always contacted the hotel directly and they can usually fix it.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 9:08 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Have a look at the excerpts below from the Accor Hotels employee general operations manual. These are the 4 main pillars on which the entire organization operates, and I believe it is part of a 'basic training' course that all Accor associates are required to master. They do it like nobody else can!

I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll eventually find contact information to either a number that is not in service, an e-mail address that doesn't work, a web form that crashes, or get connected to an agent who will work very hard to fob you off on someone else to deal with.

Unfortunately, the only thing I can help you with, is in setting your expectations of this grossly incompetent company to realistic levels. But, take comfort in knowing that you're not alone in your disappointment and frustration!

Last edited by CanadaDH; Mar 31, 2019 at 9:17 pm
Old Apr 1, 2019, 2:24 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Still waiting for resolution to a very major complaint in October .... get a regular ( once every five weeks or so message to say its being looked at ) and nothing.

I know that this is not a long time to wait for a reply in LCA ....
Old Apr 1, 2019, 6:59 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Nobody one know if it exist or not

we can only have faith

Old Apr 1, 2019, 10:53 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Well, I contacted Accor's CS yesterday at 8PM because of some points missing. I got an answer (and points !) today at 4PM : less than 24 hours.
I think I must be lucky !
Dav77 and Kobetraveller like this.
Old Apr 5, 2019, 7:08 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Non .
Old Apr 6, 2019, 1:55 pm

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Arrived just now at Mercure Bari, where I have had a stay last week, points not posted.

Two days ago I got i touch with Accor CC, I have been told it’s hotel delay and they solicit them to credit the points.

Ten minutes ago asked the concierge why my points are not credited yet.

Answer: we have to credit points to 30 customers, but Accor system is blocked since 10 days ago, we can’t credit any point and we can’t change points from guests have used points for their stays ....

i don’t know why but I believe more the hotel than Accor CC 😃
Old Apr 6, 2019, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by Dav77
Arrived just now at Mercure Bari, where I have had a stay last week, points not posted.

Two days ago I got i touch with Accor CC, I have been told it’s hotel delay and they solicit them to credit the points.

Answer: we have to credit points to 30 customers, but Accor system is blocked since 10 days ago, we can’t credit any point and we can’t change points from guests have used points for their stays ....

i don’t know why but I believe more the hotel than Accor CC ��
Yes there is a problem with their system. A Stay Plus benefit (free night) still appears on my account when I have already used it back in January. This means the hotel where I stayed at is not able to collect payment from Accor up to today.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 8:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I don’t know if there is a problem, but I had 3 or 4 Accor stays during the last 3 weeks and points were posted within 2 days of checkout each time.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 10:28 pm

Originally Posted by Dav77

i don’t know why but I believe more the hotel than Accor CC 😃
Really hope the eventual ALL system migration will make these constant reports of IT glitches much rarer.

Too much time wasted and frustration chasing up non-posted points will most likely lead to more people giving up chasing the Platinum/new Diamond Statuses which require a rather large number of Status Points. And, as has been stated by a few people, is probably pushing both frequent and less frequent hotel users to other chains or OTAs.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2019, 12:27 am

Programs: NZ Elite; QF Platinum; CZ Gold; MU Platinum; Marriott Titanium; Accor Platinum
Whoops i just submitted my first ever request to them for a missing night credit on a two night back to back they only posted the second night. lets see if I get an answer
Old Apr 9, 2019, 1:06 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by oranjemakker
Whoops i just submitted my first ever request to them for a missing night credit on a two night back to back they only posted the second night. lets see if I get an answer
For issues surrounding the posting of points and nights, which are the hotel's responsibility, I reach out directly to the hotel, which is usually resolved pretty quickly.
Dav77 and hotel_user like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.