Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Flash sale UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium & Luxembourg

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2019, 3:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Accor Gold, Best Western Platinum, IHG Gold, Thalys Gold, Hertz President's Circle

BOOK THIS OFFER FROM 08/03/19 to 11/03/19

https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/p...sale.en.shtml#
Click, pack, go – it’s that’s easy with up to 40% off

As a new or existing Le Club AccorHotels member, you deserve something special this spring. That’s why we’re giving you up to 40% off getaways in April and May. The perfect time of the year for you to escape the everyday.

Set out to explore somewhere new across Europe, or just relax in any of our comfortable and stylish hotels. Whether it’s an Easter escape or a Bank Holiday break, with up to 40% off getaways in April and May, there’s never been a better time to book.

However you want to blow away the winter cobwebs, the choice is yours.

Don’t miss out, this offer is only available for a limited time. All you need to do is sign in to your Le Club AccorHotels account or sign up if you are not yet a member.

Participating countries: UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium & Luxembourg
FOR STAYS FROM 01/04/19 until 03/06/19

BOOK THIS OFFER FROM 08/03/19 to 11/03/19
nickw_au likes this.
Old Mar 10, 2019, 4:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Accor Gold, Best Western Platinum, IHG Gold, Thalys Gold, Hertz President's Circle
I booked a night at the Pullman Eindhoven (Netherlands) 61 euro excl. tourist tax for Eastern (sun-mon)
Old Mar 10, 2019, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I booked in London for a great rate.
Thank you for sharing
Old Mar 11, 2019, 1:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
I booked in London for a great rate.
Thank you for sharing
Strange promo....I saw an e-mail saturday morning,
but at the website no mention at all. Checked it yesterday again, nothing and only by the link in the e-mail you could book the promo. I don't hope this was the 40% sale for Europe for april/may. Need some nights in France.
Old Mar 11, 2019, 7:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Easytravel
Strange promo....I saw an e-mail saturday morning,
but at the website no mention at all. Checked it yesterday again, nothing and only by the link in the e-mail you could book the promo. I don't hope this was the 40% sale for Europe for april/may. Need some nights in France.
FT has always been the best place to know about Accor promo !
Easytravel likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.