Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2019, 4:00 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
I for one am appreciative of the prospect that ALL will allow points to be earned when dining at restaurants. Hopefully, the T&Cs aren't too complicated as I do tend to eat quite a fair bit at my local Accor hotels nearby, hopefully enough to attain a Platinum benefit ?

Other than that, I look forward to seeing the new status benefits. I believe I might only be able to attain Gold (or whatever the new status might be re-branded to) again this year, however it would be interesting to see the new benefits and the welcoming of the 2 new higher tier statues. Hope to see some fellow FT members hitting Diamond or the "Invite Only" status so that they can share their experiences.

Last edited by ContinentalVoyager7; Mar 4, 2019 at 4:09 am
Old Mar 4, 2019, 4:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
As in many other forums, hotel chains reach out directly through forums or also communicate with the mods.
Accor is at this moment tweeting all about ALL.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 4:07 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Firsttime4me2
Whilst I am sure there is a lot you know that we may not, however on this particular subject... What do you know that we don't?
What I knew you now know.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 4:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by MPC
Diamond tier requires 26000 status points a year. Benefits yet to be announced. Any guess? Breakfast benefit beyond the Asia Pacific region? More bonus points? Guaranteed late check out or/and early check in? Any more ?

platinum gold silver benefit remain the same
Likely. I believe we may see a guaranteed suite upgrade for every stay or to the best room of the hotel (for those who have no suite).
For the last 3 years, I earned 28-29k status points each year, so if I do the same this year, I will qualify for Diamond
happygolucky_nomad and PabloM like this.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 4:11 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I fear I am going to feel lonely on this one , but I think this thread is turning a bit too much, IMHO, to Accor bashing and I am not fan of that. We don’t know anything yet about ALL and I am sure that a lot of people worked very hard at Accor HQ and at regional/local levels to build a revamped program and so we should pay a minimum of respect to those people and judge on facts. We know for sure that there are plenty of things that should be improved at Accor/LCAH, but there are also many things they do well and that we appreciate at their hotels.
Everyone is of course free to express a different opinion, but I felt the need to say that.
Now I am of course impatient to know more today
Well said.

Have to say say that there has been a lot of consultation about what makes a great program, and despite its failings, I do agree with you that there are also a lot of people who are absolutely passionate to make this program the program of choice.

I appreciate that for once a loyalty program program appears at least to be increasing benefits, not “enhancing” them as many of us Qantas Frequent Flyers have come to mock.

Well done Amy and others for listening to the loyal following and making changes which I’m confident are aimed at increasing loyalty and recognition.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 4:21 am

The new information announced today makes it very clear that qualification for the new Diamond and Invited Statuses depend entirely on spending with number of nights being irrelevant.

Staying at Luxury brands seems to be the key here, at least in terms of speed of qualification. A lot of nights at economy and mid scale brands won't help much.

The FAQ state that Status Points earned this year can be used to attain Diamond status for 2020. However, the benefits have not been announced. That is a pity because it is still early enough in the year for enthusiastic people to aim for 26,000 points. Without knowing the benefits there may be less enthusiasm at this stage. Of course this won't matter for people who routinely do a lot of stays in Fairmont and Raffles hotels, or stay in more expensive markets.

I myself am unsure at the moment. I live and travel in cheaper markets, and am very happy with hotels which may not help me reach Diamond. Needs a bit of thought for me. Hope the list of Diamond benefits is released soon.

From the FAQ:

How do I earn Diamond status ?

Beginning in 2020, Diamond status can be earned by achieving 26,000 status points or more between the 1st of January and the 31st of December each year. Status points earned in 2019 will count for qualification of Diamond status in 2020.
Dav77 likes this.

Last edited by Kobetraveller; Mar 4, 2019 at 4:31 am
Old Mar 4, 2019, 4:31 am

8754 Status Points and 78 nightss 54 points Status and 78 Nights

Was me last year - I'll need somewhere near 240 nights/ year to make diamond and 1000 nights/ year to have any chance of an invitation. I'm starting to feel really cheap
tris06 likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 4:45 am

I am a real dunce when it comes to mathematics so this will seem a really dumb question.

About how much spending is necessary to get 26,000 Status points ?

An answer in Euro or any other currency will be fine.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 4:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I am sure they will release details about benefits for the 2 new status sooner enough for people to make decisions on bookings, eventually.
I think the fact to focus on status points/€ spent for Diamond (so no qualification in nights) is logical and clever. This gives more exclusivity and benefits to the highest spenders. Furthermore, those who spend more than 60 nights have usually a higher proportion of stays in budget or mid-scale hotels and so they likely wouldn’t be able to enjoy the likely benefits of the new status (no suites in those hotels, no lounge, etc).
Reading the announcement, it seems that the VIP/on-invitation tier will have more benefits than Diamond. We’ll see if this is confirmed as there is a possibility that the benefits will be the same with the difference lying with on-invitation tier attributed at Accor’s discretion to VIPs (CEOs, “influential people”, brand ambassador, politicians, etc). Those on-invitation status are usually not subject to qualification/requalification criteria and the company decides every year who get it, who keep it and who lose it. Most airlines have that kind of status (e.g. for Air France it’s called Club2000).
PabloM and kaizen7 like this.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 4:57 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Around $12k spending
not too bad compare to bonvoy ambassador that require 20k spending

suite night award .... for plat and every 4k status point ... im curious on how it implemented.
Kobetraveller likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 4:57 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
You can use this weblink.
https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclu...n-points.shtml

But for an example:
For all statues, Appox. 10400 Euros since you do not get extra points for Status points

NOTE: You need to spend that amount before taxes are included. So depending where you travel, cost will vary.
Kobetraveller likes this.

Last edited by ContinentalVoyager7; Mar 4, 2019 at 5:12 am Reason: Additional Infomation
Old Mar 4, 2019, 4:58 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by MPC
https://all.accor.com/

released more info diamond and invited tier. Suite night upgrade available for platinum or above
A new benefit for Platinum status:
Suite Night Upgrade. Stay more, earn more.

On reaching Platinum status, receive one Suite Night Upgrade. Booked in advance, guaranteed.

Earn a second at 18000 status points, and then an additional one for every 4000 status points, up to 12 a year.

I had 14362 Statuts points et 66 Nights in 2018 : in 2020 I should be platinium with only one Suite Night Upgrade (If I have same number of stays in 2019) and Upgrade to the next room category subject to availability (where no suite available).
Knowing that I stay mainly at mid-scale hotels (for business trip), I think that for me benefits are increasing (I will use Suite Night Upgrade for leisure)
tris06 likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
I am a real dunce when it comes to mathematics so this will seem a really dumb question.

About how much spending is necessary to get 26,000 Status points ?

An answer in Euro or any other currency will be fine.
around €11200 if you stay at non-budget brands.
tris06 and Kobetraveller like this.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:06 am

Thank you for the answers regarding spending required. Knowing this fundamental point makes planning much easier.

@cocoleolol . . . very good point about remembering not to include taxes in the required spending target

Last edited by Kobetraveller; Mar 4, 2019 at 5:16 am
Old Mar 4, 2019, 5:10 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
25hours and Mövenpick will join Accor Live Limitless. I must say I really like 25H hotels, but I did not stayed a lot because they did not joined LeClubAccorHotels
starflyergold likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.