Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Old Feb 21, 2019, 1:16 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum

From the end of the year the Le Club programme will change to ALL.

New features:
  • New Premium Status (above the current Platinum)
  • Partnerships and experiences, Accor have teamed up with entertainment provide AEG and gastronomy operator IMG to offer more "experiences" around the world. ALL will sponsor Paris St. Germain football club.
  • Enriched Benefits at various levels
  • New hotels brands will join the existing programme during the year, dates tbc.
  • New Identity and Branding, the company is reverting back to Accor as a name and new logos

Preview: https://all.accor.com/

More tbc.

Last edited by starflyergold; Feb 21, 2019 at 1:32 am
Old Feb 21, 2019, 1:43 am

Programs: Le Club Accor Gold
I do not believe the program will get any better. For me this will be another change (as most airlines are doing) to make it harder to get the statutes or convert points into useful things. However I hope I'm wrong ...
Old Feb 21, 2019, 1:52 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Pears 🍐 instead apples 🍎 for the new premium members ? 😃

from my side, happy to know that and really curious about this new membership level (asked several times during the years) and it could change my strategy on splitting my stays with Marriot.

If it’s really something makes the difference with actual Platinum, why not. (I mean, more points, free breakfast everywhere, guaranteed upgrade at best room included suites always)

If it’s just something to have a different program or level name ...thanks, it will be the right opportunity to leave Accor, since i’m quite completely tired of them and now the only reason i’m continuing with Accor is that I like to spend my holidays at Sofitels.

Old Feb 21, 2019, 5:02 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by BrunoLima
I do not believe the program will get any better. For me this will be another change (as most airlines are doing) to make it harder to get the statutes or convert points into useful things. However I hope I'm wrong ...
i think same as you , just look at FB , for sure management of Accor decided to copy AF's behaviour = great PR campaign while turning their program worthless
Old Feb 21, 2019, 5:26 am

Originally Posted by fifty_two
i think same as you , just look at FB , for sure management of Accor decided to copy AF's behaviour = great PR campaign while turning their program worthless
working for a French company since a lot of years ...I would say that when something change for anything new ...it turn worst ... 😀

but let them a chance!
Old Feb 21, 2019, 6:36 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Who in the world told them it is a good idea to announce a new program that goes into effect in a year (2020) and then say absolutely nothing about the program? What can they gain from this? Seems like the 5th graders running the Marriott Bonvoy program have some friends that got a job at Accor.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 6:49 am
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
Originally Posted by Dav77

working for a French company since a lot of years ...I would say that when something change for anything new ...it turn worst ... 😀

but let them a chance!
Indeed having lived in France for a decade in a past life, the concept of loyalty programs is strangely foreign to them. Don't get me wrong, I used to work for one of AF's biggest clients and was FP Rouge at the time which was awesome. But it was not a LP like the others, it was purely $$$ spend = perks.

Not surprising that Accor marches to the beat of a different drummer. Would love to be surprised positively and be proven wrong.
clement7 likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 6:49 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Wow.
I really hope they will turn LCAH back into something more like FPC was, but I have my doubts.
Reading the press release, there's so much BS statements that I just think there will be a huge marketing fuzz on how great everything will be, to then, ultimately, be a lot worse.
Just like in the FPC merger.

But there's always hope...
Old Feb 21, 2019, 6:54 am

Originally Posted by christianj
Who in the world told them it is a good idea to announce a new program that goes into effect in a year (2020) and then say absolutely nothing about the program? What can they gain from this? Seems like the 5th graders running the Marriott Bonvoy program have some friends that got a job at Accor.
it can have any sense (from their point of view) to push on members to spend more nights at Accor since this year, with the “illusion or hope” that it will count to achieve this “new level” starting from next year...

also, it could have psychological effect on the members who spend nights also on other hotel chains

of course they are creating lot of expectations...so it could be dangerous for them if at the end these expectations will be not met.
clement7 likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 6:57 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by Dav77
of course they are creating lot of expectations...so it could be dangerous for them if at the end these expectations will be not met.
All the expectations I see in this thread so far are that it will probably be even worse than the current program (I'm not even sure how this is possible as for me LCAH already is rock bottom, but who knows? Maybe they started digging?), while still hoping to be proven wrong.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 7:19 am
Marriott 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Shangri-la Diamond; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Accor has some decent hotel brands (Sofitel, Fairmont, Raffles), so this could be interesting if they introduce a decent program.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 7:34 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by helvetic
Accor has some decent hotel brands (Sofitel, Fairmont, Raffles), so this could be interesting if they introduce a decent program.
but can they enforce it?
happygolucky_nomad likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 8:25 am
Suspended

Time to burn all of those points before year end then......
Old Feb 21, 2019, 8:36 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by starflyergold
That says it "all" to me. Scrolling down 17 times to eventually get to less details than you posted here. What a typical Accor waste of time.

As for what is offered, "A new website and app, also connecting you to a new range of partnerships and experiences." Why not just make the current web site work properly and connect me to hotels?
Old Feb 21, 2019, 8:56 am

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by christianj
Yeah, definitely seems pretty amateur, even for Accor. Announce something with a long time horizon, a bunch of fluff, and no specific dates (i.e. we will announce the details by X date). For some of the prior program changes and consolidations, at least they've provided targets and timelines. No timelines and steps from Accor. They've managed to fall short of my already low expectations for Accor. Maybe I'll be surprised later on, but any surprises with Accor thus far have turned out to be negative ones.
happygolucky_nomad likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.