Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Old Oct 18, 2019, 12:50 am

indeed strange
but i do hope gilbertaue is right
Accor is not so good in communication about the program so far
this gives food for rumours
i noticed too that dominic question was too general
more specific would be ,, is their a chance in the value of points.?
But they could mention that there is no chance
it looks like they use a FAQ system for answering
greetings
cornelis
Old Oct 18, 2019, 1:13 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
Originally Posted by CanadaDH

Woah! Why? Is there some benefit to saving them up that I'm not seeing? Other than when staying on a bonus-earning promotion, I figured it was best to just keep redeeming them.
Haha Im kind of a hoarder. I tend to use them in chunks and when I stay on holiday usually part pay with them. No benefit to saving them 😃
Old Oct 18, 2019, 1:14 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Dominik2357
So the ALL Facebook accou t replied to my question:

Hello, can you confirm that no changes are being made to how I can spend my points after you switch from Le Club to ALL?

And the answer is:

Dear,
Your Rewards points remains the same. You will continue earning them the same way. Your Rewards Points validity date is indicated on Le Club AccorHotels newsletters as well as on your Le Club AccorHotels online personal account. You will also be able to use your Rewards points in ALL - Accor Live Limitless program as you do today within Le Club AccorHotels program.
Best regards,
The ALL team

standard double speak from Accor
Old Oct 18, 2019, 1:17 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Huh? What is there to be worried about?

And with good confidence I can say that the first post on this topic was a silly rumour and points will not be devalued.

As far as I know and understand, nothing negative will happen. While we can argue about how positive the new additions are, Accor is working towards improving things.

Personally I would see it as silly for them to introduce new tiers and at the same time, devalue.
sounds good thanks for confirming gilbertaue
hotel_user likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 1:21 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by R2

One odd sentence can be found above the new benefits table (bolding mine):

I hope it's just sloppy wording but you never know...
It's not. What it means is that earn and burn ratio for F&B outlets will be 1p : 1 for dine in only without stay.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 1:31 am

you need to have a load of dinners to get a few euros back
greetings
cornelis
Old Oct 18, 2019, 1:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Guys, I think it's time to stop debating about points devaluation. This is not even a rumor, but just a worry raised by one of our forum contributor. We have no indication at all that something could change and Accor has repeatedly said that there will be no devaluation of the current status benefits and I understand it also for the points earning/burning scheme.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 1:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by nkob
you need to have a load of dinners to get a few euros back
greetings
cornelis
or just eat once in a Fairmont hotel
Old Oct 18, 2019, 1:58 am

you need a 1000 euro bill to get 10 euro refund
when you got that bill for one dinner you absolutely need that 10 euro for a cab to the nearest hospital .
greetings
cornelis
Old Oct 18, 2019, 3:55 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Will it make us eat more at Accor properties? I don't think so.

Will it be something nice to get when we are eating there anyway? Yes.

Now we get something, we still complain. Give it a rest guys.

I for one look forward to treating my staff to Chinese New Year lunch at the Sofitel Damansara next year.
Goldorak and hotel_user like this.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 4:57 am
R2

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
It's not. What it means is that earn and burn ratio for F&B outlets will be 1p : 1 for dine in only without stay.
Thanks...that's indeed what they must mean. I really wish they were clearer in their communications. So the non-staying F&B spend has a different scale for both earning and burning of points, even though they are accumulated in the same programme and not segregated in your account. Yes, this is a nice to have but has no value to me personally.

Overall the upcoming changes (what we know so far) are an improvement, although a far cry from being 'ground-breaking' as Accor calls it. I'm at around 20k status points and will end up around 22k. As many here have stated I wish the Diamond benefits would be more substantial as right now I feel no incentive to rack up the remaining 4000 points.
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Guys, I think it's time to stop debating about points devaluation. This is not even a rumor, but just a worry raised by one of our forum contributor. We have no indication at all that something could change and Accor has repeatedly said that there will be no devaluation of the current status benefits and I understand it also for the points earning/burning scheme.
The problem is, Accor dodges every attempt to get a clear answer from them. If I ask them: "please confirm there are no changes in spending le club / all points" and the answer is "please subscribe to our newsletter. you will get more info in November" it obviously makes me nervous.
Old Oct 18, 2019, 10:38 am

i got a answer from holland contact about i become confused about the differences between ALL program info and hotel info about suite
nights
answer was we do understand this but we still develop the new program and bringing it in practice
for now we give no guarantee but at check in if there is a suite avalaible meaby in the future there wil be a chance
we will see
Conclusion
we do understand ALL but we wait how it works for us
practice sell the suite is priority instead give guarantee long before without making money .
I do hope that will not be policy in practice
and they do answer about ALL program suite part
greetings cornelis
Old Oct 18, 2019, 4:12 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
I suspect some hotels will try to resist this policy if You try to secure the suite before well before check in. Also some hotels if they do give You a suite upon check in may try to use your certs as I am sure hotels get some compensation from Accor for a suite cert upgrade. Upgrade upon check in probanly earns them nothing. I Hope that the process of applying for upgrades to suites usijg certs can be done on the App or website.

Still need to know what is the limit to the upgrade to which room. For example Junior suite limit Would seem very cheap.

Anyway I beleive I will be traveling a little Bit less next year and used quite a few points for bookings. So likely I will drop to gold for a year In 2021. Of course if All is amazing then I might be encouraged to keep it.

After my final 2 hotel stays between now and the end of the year I should hit around 19,000 status points.

Last edited by tris06; Oct 18, 2019 at 6:22 pm
Old Oct 18, 2019, 5:12 pm

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
I believe Accor did pretty poor job by not releasing ALL details by now.

Judging that hotels start releasing their Christmas offers, I would say people are starting to arrange their end of year trips. Accor would miss the opportunity to entice people to reach Diamond.

I also done my planning for the year and if my calculations are correct I should have around 19k status point at the end of the year.
I wont try reach Diamond at this stage as the benefit looks very weak. I better off directing my stays to Marriott hotels to enjoy my elite benefit there.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.