Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > AccorHotels | Le Club AccorHotels
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Old Sep 11, 19, 12:55 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Amb , LCAH : Gold, Skywards : Gold
Local drinks for welcome drink!
singapore sling for singapore
champagne or bordeaux for france
liquid vegemite for australia
Old Sep 12, 19, 3:02 am

Programs: RJ Platinum, TK Elite, BA Silver, Le Club Platinum, HH Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Still no lifetime status in sight.....
hotel_user likes this.
Old Sep 12, 19, 4:55 am
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Dav77 View Post
Champagne should be mandatory, as welcome drink, at any French Accor property, including the Ibis budget ! ��
Indeed, champagne it should be. Or any drink actually. One option is a spending limit: 30€/person? Some hotels use it already.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Sep 20, 19, 7:00 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: accor plat, HH Gold
I have been "informed" that some hotels are being given details of the two new status levels either this week or next week and some in-house training is starting. At the moment I have no idea what this involves or what additional benefits that Diamond will bring ( if much ) IMHO I think it is one way Accor is trying to reduce the level of elite status members at the highest tier of the program.
Old Sep 20, 19, 11:39 pm

it makes sense when they give more benefits
it would be very interresting to know !!
greetings
cornelis
Old Sep 21, 19, 12:43 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold, Accor & IHG Plat, Meliá & HH & Marriott & Radisson Gold
A new thread specifically for information about the new ALL "Suite Night Upgrades" benefit can be found here.
Old Sep 21, 19, 1:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Originally Posted by hotel_user View Post
IMHO I think it is one way Accor is trying to reduce the level of elite status members at the highest tier of the program.
What do you mean ? Reduce the number of Elite members or reduce the benefits of current status ?
If the former, clearly no as the different qualification thresholds and earning rules are the same. If the latter, Accor has confirmed several times that existing benefits will remain and ALL will bring new benefits.
Old Sep 21, 19, 1:27 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
What do you mean ? Reduce the number of Elite members or reduce the benefits of current status ?
If the former, clearly no as the different qualification thresholds and earning rules are the same. If the latter, Accor has confirmed several times that existing benefits will remain and ALL will bring new benefits.

I am sorry that I did not make my comment clearer. It is my opinion that the Diamond level is only going to be achievable for say 10% of the existing Platinum members ( through spends not nights ) not that Accor are going to remove any status benefits from Platinum .... they are few enough anyway .....

All I was trying to say was that no one in the hotels ( 3 ) that we have stayed in this month at GM level knows anything - one showed me the last chart that I copied to this thread ( not that he took it from here but he was getting the information from the publicity that Accor are doing online )

Only time will tell. I am personally not going for Diamond as it is too ephemeral at the moment. I am reconfirmed as Accor Plat till the end of August 2020 anyway. If I could have got more information from the hotels ( they said they have the training materials ) I would have switched my spending back to Accor.
Old Sep 21, 19, 2:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
I am sorry that I did not make my comment clearer. It is my opinion that the Diamond level is only going to be achievable for say 10% of the existing Platinum members ( through spends not nights)

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, for sure Diamond is not for the crowd. But this is the case for all top status in any loyalty program, whatever it is hotel, airline, etc.

I am reconfirmed as Accor Plat till the end of August 2020 anyway.

Just curious : how can you be Platinum only until August 2020, as the status is always valid until end of the civil year ? If you turned platinum last August, it is my understanding that your status will be valid until end 2020. Am I wrong here ?
Old Sep 21, 19, 2:20 am

Programs: MH Enrich, Accor Plus Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
Thanks for the clarification. Yes, for sure Diamond is not for the crowd. But this is the case for all top status in any loyalty program, whatever it is hotel, airline, etc.

Just curious : how can you be Platinum only until August 2020, as the status is always valid until end of the civil year ? If you turned platinum last August, it is my understanding that your status will be valid until end 2020. Am I wrong here ?
Accorplus member can get longer status with renewal.
He gained platinum status based on 2017 SNP, and when he renews (or sign up) his accorplus in year 2018, it will extend his status until next expiry.

So in his 2020 renewal, accorplus will check his 2019 and 2020 SNP to determine what status to carry forward.
Goldorak and hotel_user like this.
Old Sep 21, 19, 3:22 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by jiunsoh View Post
Accorplus member can get longer status with renewal.
He gained platinum status based on 2017 SNP, and when he renews (or sign up) his accorplus in year 2018, it will extend his status until next expiry.

So in his 2020 renewal, accorplus will check his 2019 and 2020 SNP to determine what status to carry forward.

Yes, correct.

Accor Plus is the ONLY way to do top end hotels in APAC.

It paid for its membership in one stay ( cheaper room rate and 50% of hotel dining - needed when the hotel is situated miles from anywhere ..... aka Sofitel Krabi )
Old Sep 21, 19, 3:52 am

are their any chances in accor plus too ?
i hear nothing about it
greetings
cornelis
Old Sep 21, 19, 6:19 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by nkob View Post
are their any chances in accor plus too ?
i hear nothing about it
greetings
cornelis

I did ask, but was told no changes - it is totally separate and plans to remain that way - well that's what I was told. But I am just a lowly hotel_user lol
Old Sep 21, 19, 6:56 am

thanks
it should make sense for me that they make it worldwide
ALL free and ALL payed
greetings
cornelis
Old Sep 21, 19, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by nkob View Post
thanks
it should make sense for me that they make it worldwide
ALL free and ALL payed
greetings
cornelis
I would love to have Accor+ worldwide. But I think many hotels in Europe and especially in France will commit suicide or will start massive protests when they will know that they have to give discounts to loyal customers in their restaurants
Dav77 and EcotoneHR like this.

Search this Thread