FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/1957383-all-accor-live-limitless-replace-le-club-2020-a.html)

gilbertaue Jun 7, 2019 8:26 am

Originally Posted by escape4 (Post 31179392)
I am not convinced that #2 will happen, but if I was in charge of decisions at a hotel chain and if I was thinking outside the box, then yes I think it makes sense.

I don't think it would make sense for 2) as that would leave out all the ex FPC members.

:D :D :D

escape4 Jun 7, 2019 8:39 am

Originally Posted by gilbertaue (Post 31179587)
I don't think it would make sense for 2) as that would leave out all the ex FPC members.
:D :D :D

Oh I thought legacy FPC vs legacy Accor was extinguished by now :D If not then I can play along --- > Still better for Accor to cater to legacy Accor FTers and leave out x-FPC FTers than leave out everybody! :D

Nick Art Jun 7, 2019 8:42 am

Or the Invite Only Status is a tier specifically created for all the ex FPC members to ease our pain and bring back the quality and benefits we were used to, while leaving out all legacy Accor Members ;)

What a nice surprising turn of events that would be!

Originally Posted by escape4 (Post 31179626)
Oh I thought legacy FPC vs legacy Accor was extinguished by now :D

Never!

kaizen7 Jun 7, 2019 9:18 am

Invitation only ALL are for those apple orchard owner and their distributors?
:D

I would guess it will be spend based.

gilbertaue Jun 7, 2019 9:23 am

Originally Posted by kaizen7 (Post 31179733)

I would guess it will be spend based.

​​​​​​It does depend. How Many CS emails did you send out that remain unanswered?

1-10
11-50
2,500+

nrouxel Jun 7, 2019 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by kaizen7 (Post 31179733)

I have two apple trees in my garden ☺

Dav77 Jun 8, 2019 2:17 am

Originally Posted by nrouxel (Post 31180618)
I have two apple trees in my garden ☺

you could threaten Accor you are going to enlarge your business to make a deal with competitors, supplying them your Apples, if they don’t offer you the invitation only tier 😉

perthite Jun 8, 2019 9:37 am

Originally Posted by gilbertaue (Post 31175693)
Info for everyone here: More information on Diamond will come in July.

Not that I'm likely to get anywhere near the requirements this year, will be good to see what's on offer.
Might make a run for it next year :)

markis10 Jun 8, 2019 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by stimpy (Post 31179375)
Clearly there are two groups that will be invited.

1. Those CEO's you mention, or top corporate travel managers.
2. Flyertalkers who REALLY love Accor.

:)

Wouldnt be surprised if the invitation level replicates IHG with their RA level, where the top x percent get an invite based on criteria that’s rather fluid year on year. If that’s the case then the first few years will be a success as we try to get an invite, but frustration with ambiguity around qualification will see many look elsewhere over time.

Goldorak Jun 9, 2019 1:52 am

Originally Posted by markis10 (Post 31183571)

Wouldnt be surprised if the invitation level replicates IHG with their RA level, where the top x percent get an invite based on criteria that’s rather fluid year on year. If that’s the case then the first few years will be a success as we try to get an invite, but frustration with ambiguity around qualification will see many look elsewhere over time.

I don't think so. Royal Ambassadors in IHG are truly the best clients in terms of night spent and revenue for IHG. An invitation level does not always concern super frequent stayers. It can concern top executives, influential people of any kind, celebrities, etc. Otherwise said : people for which the company (Accor here) wants to ensure they receive all top status benefits + an excellent treatment and extra recognition whatever they currently stay a lot or not with them.

markis10 Jun 9, 2019 5:15 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak (Post 31184505)
I don't think so. Royal Ambassadors in IHG are truly the best clients in terms of night spent and revenue for IHG. An invitation level does not always concern super frequent stayers.

The data IHG shared on their RAs showed they were not their best clients in terms of REVPAR, which is why they recently changed from a top x percent of nights/stays to one where revenue was more of a factor, a trend that is increasingly becoming more common in the industry, where gold level guests are the most profitable.

tris06 Jul 2, 2019 8:36 pm

I received an email from Accor saying some of the Diamond level benefits are:

Worldwide free weekend breakfasts.

Dinning and spa rewards.

gilbertaue Jul 2, 2019 9:04 pm

Originally Posted by tris06 (Post 31263848)
I received an email from Accor saying some of the Diamond level benefits are:

Worldwide free weekend breakfasts.

Dinning and spa rewards.

I haven't received my email but heard they are going out starting today.

WEEKEND breakfast. Ahhhh the joy.
I look forward to Asian properties now telling you "Platinum get free breakfast every day - Diamond only on weekends"

Kobetraveller Jul 2, 2019 10:09 pm

Originally Posted by gilbertaue (Post 31263919)
I haven't received my email but heard they are going out starting today.

WEEKEND breakfast. Ahhhh the joy.
I look forward to Asian properties now telling you "Platinum get free breakfast every day - Diamond only on weekends"

Hi @gilbertaue

I am a bit confused. Is the email going out today just a teaser email with a few Diamond benefits mentioned and more waiting time until we know the full meaning of Diamond Status or, to the best of your knowledge, will this email be followed quickly by an update of the ALL Website with the full Diamond information ?? Just curious. I haven’t received the actual email but nice to know things are moving forward.

gilbertaue Jul 2, 2019 11:37 pm

Originally Posted by Kobetraveller (Post 31264052)

Hi @gilbertaue

I am a bit confused. Is the email going out today just a teaser email with a few Diamond benefits mentioned and more waiting time until we know the full meaning of Diamond Status or, to the best of your knowledge, will this email be followed quickly by an update of the ALL Website with the full Diamond information ?? Just curious. I haven’t received the actual email but nice to know things are moving forward.

Targeted customers are receiving the email first - hence no update on the website yet.
Though the email is very slim pickings...
I hope there's something of substance to be of Diamond status.