Wiki Posts
Search

How to get value from Accor points?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2019, 6:44 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by lightyear40
In a nut shell I booked an advanced executive room at the Novotel Bangkok Airport, I used 10,000 points plus cash. Before the commencement of my booking my Credit Card expired and my booking was subsequently cancelled. I tried telling the hotel that my new card is in the post and I would simply pass them my new details in a few days time. However they refused, despite my booking not taking place until November 2019. I have tried contacting Customer Services online, who say they will respond in due course. Sadly I have not heard a thing, I have now sent three messages over a three month period to no avail. Any ideas.
I have been trying to search for a more precise email address, but I can't.

Nevertheless, with Accor it is best to contact the hotel directly. In this case it's [email protected]

The General Manager is Christophe Geoffroy if you would like to address your email directly to him.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.