This weeks private sales

Old Jan 15, 2019, 2:42 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
Originally Posted by jiunsoh
Unfortunately Happy Monday as a promotion hasn't run now for about 2 years despite this page still existing. Real shame as it was probably the best value promotion Accor regularly ran in the UK.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 2:55 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by cwl
Unfortunately Happy Monday as a promotion hasn't run now for about 2 years despite this page still existing. Real shame as it was probably the best value promotion Accor regularly ran in the UK.
ops, my bad, I had this in my bookmark, unaware that it stopped.
Old Jan 16, 2019, 5:04 am

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
Thumbs up This week's private sale

https://loyaltylobby.com/2019/01/16/...nuary-15-2019/

I'm actually very surprised that the weekly sale is offering some very good prices!
It's even better than the Global Members Private Sale ... which has been disappointing of late, TBH
I've just checked room rates for the Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila & it's the lowest I've ever seen - USD 80 / P4,200 per night
I last stayed there in Sep. 2018 & I booked the rates thru' the weekly sale as well, & that was USD100 / P5,400 per night
That's crazy!

So good luck to all, and I hope you guys score some good deals!
Old Jan 22, 2019, 1:29 am

Programs: Gold amb, krisflyer, Garuda, Accor Plus, MH Enrich
Cant book

I find it frustrating that different country private sales can only be access thru certain countries

Also, when I tried to book there js always error message.

Anybody having the same problem?
Old Jan 22, 2019, 2:21 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Durian234
I find it frustrating that different country private sales can only be access thru certain countries

Also, when I tried to book there js always error message.

Anybody having the same problem?
for me (from Italy) it works.

My problem is that most of the hotels in the Emirates start “private sale” rates from beginning of May and we are going in April 😃
Durian234 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.