Ibis CDG Paris Nord

Old Dec 18, 2018, 8:40 pm
sfo
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM *Gold, Accor Silver
Ibis CDG Paris Nord

On the Accor web site there is a mention of a free blue line shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel. Where do you get this bus at the airport? I will be arriving terminal 2F

Last edited by sfo; Dec 18, 2018 at 8:50 pm Reason: question
Old Dec 18, 2018, 11:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I have no idea about this blue line (as there is a blue line shuttle bus at CDG, but it is airside). From 2F to the Ibis, walk to CDG2 train station (in the middle of the T2 complex, under the Sheraton hotel) and take the free CDGVAL train until Roissypole (2nd stop from T2). The hotel is very close to this train stop.
sfo likes this.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 1:28 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
There are two Ibis near CDG airport :
- first one is Ibis Paris CDG airport which is 2 minutes walk from terminal 3 (The one Goldorak is speaking of)
- second one is Ibis Roissy CDG Paris Nord : I understand this is the one sfo is looking for.
For Ibis Roissy CDG Paris Nord, you have to take free shuttle services : blue line (there are 3 lines : pink, black and blue). The pick-up point in Terminal 2 is the bus stop nearby the TGV-RER railway station Aroport Charles de Gaulle 2, proceed at Level 5.

https://www.hotels-roissy-tourisme.c...-nord-2&i=2848
sfo likes this.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 8:38 am
sfo
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM *Gold, Accor Silver
Thanks to both of you for replying to my posted question.. nrouxel, you hit the nail on the head, this is the Ibis I will be staying at. Appreciate your directions.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 12:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Kudos to nrouxel as he guessed right for the correct Ibis hotel at CDG
sfo likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.